IGNORED

End of house arrest!

Paul Mihalka

After two month today I left the house for the first time under my own power! For the last two days I am hopping with a cane instead of a walker. That means I can do stairs - that means I can get to the car! We drove out to a nice country brunch in Virginia... Life is good!

After two month today I left the house for the first time under my own power! For the last two days I am hopping with a cane instead of a walker. That means I can do stairs - that means I can get to the car! We drove out to a nice country brunch in Virginia... Life is good!

Paul,

Good for you..

Life is good indeed! thumbsup.gif

Paul, it issuch good news to hear that you are out and about.Way to go. I do hope that there will be more installments in the ongoing story of your youth.

I remember that feelin....last year about this time.

You take so many little things for granted until you can't walk or get around on your own.

The human body is an amazing machine, the way it regenerates itself.

BTW...Does this mean you won't be tellin us any more of your stories?????????????

Whip

Paul, it is such good news to hear that you are out and about. Way to go. I do hope that there will be more installments in the ongoing story of your youth.

+1 clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Paul, that's great news! The only good thing about your recent temporary condition (for us) has been the wonderful posts you've had the time to write about your racing days. It will be great to see you back in the saddle again!

clap.gifwave.gif

Congrats Paul. I feel your pain, literally. A year ago today, I broke my tibia plateau in three places getting off an G650 X-Challenge. After surgery, one of the breaks just refused to heal and it was August before the Doc let me put full weight on the leg. About a week or so after I started "walking" I got back on my bike.

Costco sells a collapsible cane that fits in a tank bag. thumbsup.gif

Glad to hear you're up and around. clap.gif

dON'T gET too energetic and burn the house down or something...!! Oh wait a minute... grin.gifgrin.gif
Don't let me forget, eh! dopeslap.gif

jUST spreadin' da love, Paul.!!

Be Well.. thumbsup.gif

Archived