IGNORED

Superbowl!

camille

Wow, you guys haven't even mentioned it! YOU ARE DREAM COME TRUE FOR THE FOOTBALL WIDOWS.....or NOT if you are in the garage playing with your toys anyway!

What is this Superbowl you speak of????

Of course, I don't have TV, its too dark to throw the ball for my dog.

The bike just happens to need a little work this week

Got a golf buddy who has been bragging all year about his HUGE screen TV and mega surround-sound system, so about a dozen of us invited ourselves over to his house to see the big game. I look forward to a Giant victory (34-21). lurker.gif

I think the Pats will close out the season unbeaten. Then next year they fall back to the realm of mere mortals. I'd route for the NY Football Giants, but, there's a Manning in the ranks, and I don't care for either of them...

Wow, you guys haven't even mentioned it! YOU ARE DREAM COME TRUE FOR THE FOOTBALL WIDOWS.....or NOT if you are in the garage playing with your toys anyway!
This is why EVERY workshop needs a widescreen, DVR and fridge! clap.gif
skinny_tom (aka boney)

We'll be in the garage...

russell_bynum
who cares.

If it wasn't raining again I would go riding. clap.gif

Amen. That's my usual routine for Stuporbowl Sunday. Get out just before the game starts, and make sure I'm back before all the drunk a**holes (most of whom pretend to be outraged by DUI) hit the road to weave their way home.

No such luck this year. frown.gif I guess I'll paint the guest room instead.

Let's see....Superbowl Sunday task list... What I have to accomplish before ANYTHING ELSE!!!

Change oil in my truck....DONE

Put new wiper blades on my truck....DONE

Put new wiper blades on wifes car....DONE

Put new front brakes on wifes car....DONE

Oil change on Harley....DONE

Make reservations for Monday night (Wifes Birthday)...DONE

Clean up garage after all above work....DONE

1:56 p.m. Sunday afternoon.....DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT like NE.....GO GIANTS!!!!

Superbowl? Hmmmmm, I remember hearing something about it. Meanwhile, I've got the engine guards installed, GPS installed and wired, Crash guard installed, Mirror extenders installed on my Tiger and some misc. maintenance on my DR650. The garage is great. Of course, most of the garages in my neighborhood have flat screen T.V.'s in them. Seems to be the fad to watch sports in the garage.....go figure. I'd rather work on my bike! thumbsup.gif

What a great tribute to the "Declaration of Independence" that just aired on Fox TV prior to kickoff. That was inspiring and quite moving.

Every one of us, as Americans, have a privilege and a responsiblity -- we are honored to enjoy life in such a richly founded nation, and we have a responsibility to ensure that it stays that way.

Now, on that note, let the "Helmet Law" debates commence! lmao.giftongue.gif

What a great tribute to the "Declaration of Independence" that just aired on Fox TV prior to kickoff. That was inspiring and quite moving.

Every one of us, as Americans, have a privilege and a responsiblity -- we are honored to enjoy life in such a richly founded nation, and we have a responsibility to ensure that it stays that way.

Now, on that note, let the "Helmet Law" debates commence! lmao.giftongue.gif

+1 thumbsup.gif...now about helmets..... lmao.gif

Grand daughter is watching Dora. Guess who wins that contest. grin.gif

I've been relegated to the upstairs TV. My girls are watching some cartoon as well.

C'mon New England. Just 60 more minutes of great football. 19-0, baby! OK, let me calm down, here. The Giants are no joke. Winning on the road like that, beating the NFC's best teams at their stadium! Impressive, to say the least.

OK, they're taking to the field. I'm out grin.gif

Archived