IGNORED

Newcombs Sunday

notacop

It otta be a grand day for a HWY 2 ride sunday . What with the chain/snow tire requirements from mile 18 and the promise of more rain/snow. Bring your half track or chains for your GS. Even the Mt Wilson cam is out due to snow blindness! dopeslap.gif

I may try going up today as far as I think it's safe to venture into the snow country and then head down to the Pro Italia party to see the new 200 HP squid killer that's over there. clap.gif

I called Newcombs at the report is ice at Lady Bug and in the shady sections. Best of luck negociating the black ice. I'll woose out on this weekend. dopeslap.gif

I just got back, did the backside going up and the front side coming down. It wasn't that bad, but tomorrow may be a different story if it rains tonight.

It'd be a blast to do it on a supermoto. tongue.gif

A supermoto would be just about perfect. By the way, there seemed to be a lot more cars than usual. No?

Thanks for mentioning the PI event. Sorry to have missed you today. That Desmosedici is a very nice bike.

I doubt anyone is heading up to Newcomb's today notacop. It is probably raining or snowing up there right now with a good bit of ice on the road. There is a beautiful steady rain falling here in H.B. today and we will take every drop.

Archived