IGNORED

Tire Changing, SF Bay Area, Super Bowl Sunday

skinny_tom (aka boney)

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Timmer's coming over to change a tire or two. I heard that Joe G. might even make it. I've got a garage, tools and a Twin Max if you want to come over and do some minor wrenching or tire changing.

If you're not a Super Bowl kind of person (we may have it on the radio but there's no TV in the garage) come on by. The weatherman says "60% chance of rain.

Don't know the time yet. Maybe Timmer or Joe G. can weigh in.

Oh yeah, we're breaking in the Mojo Blocks, stay tuned for a report.

Dang, I just had the rear Conti replaced today at the shop!!

After the run thru Death Valley the steel cords were showing through. However, now that I know that you have the machinery....... dopeslap.gif

skinny_tom (aka boney)
Dang, I just had the rear Conti replaced today at the shop!!

After the run thru Death Valley the steel cords were showing through. However, now that I know that you have the machinery....... dopeslap.gif

Oops. Sorry. But feel free to hit me up in the future.

I should mention that I'm pretty sure Timmer and Joe G. are bringing their wheels and tires off the bike, so there's little chance of a ride before or after.

Sounds like a great way to spend a SS Sunday. I'm out though, in Tahoe with the fam. And my new front tire is waiting in the garage, too! tongue.gif Shucks!

skinny_tom (aka boney)
Hello Tom,

I'll see you this Sunday, what time?

Regards,

Jerry

Hey Jerry! It's been a long time...

I'm not sure of the time, I'm still waiting to hear from Timmer and Joe. Plan on late morning to early afternoon. thumbsup.gif

Anytime after 11AM works for me, but since it's your garage, make it convenient for yourself, Tom.

Sorry about the delayed response - I was out of town and didn't bring a computer along.

skinny_tom (aka boney)
Anytime after 11AM works for me, but since it's your garage, make it convenient for yourself, Tom.

Sorry about the delayed response - I was out of town and didn't bring a computer along.

Let's do it at noon. See ya'll then.

Google Map

just in case: 7O7,494 55O5

Archived