IGNORED

KC Area Riders: Cycle Gear coming to town

kcscout

I hope the in-store price is cheaper than their web price. Everything I want is $30-$40 more than other sites I've seen. Of course, after I figure in the "ImusthaveitNOW" tax, it will probably break even grin.gif

I had one open near me in PA last year. The prices are pretty good and I can get tires at a reasonable price and they have an excellent selection of helmets, their selection of gear is pretty good.

Most other things are aimed at the sport bike and dirt bike crowds with a section for the HD/Cruiser crowd.

I guess that would depend on the local rider demographics. The owners of my local store work there and they are riders too. Overall I like the store and try to support my local business. I know they are a national chain but the owners are local.

Ya, I saw that the Modbots did it. It was their thinking which amused me...not yours.

Count me in on a ride when they open it. I gotta find a new helmet. Riding in the heat this last summer put the unfixable funk on mine.

CYA around.

kansas-state-main.jpg

My original post was in "Motorcycle Talk".

I guess the Mods decided

Anything that is geographic specific goes here in "Ride and Event Planning." Non-geographic discussions are in "Motorcycle Talk." Or at least that's the idea.

Archived