IGNORED

Jax Area dinner w/Lone RT Rider on 1/25/08 - Huzband's buying!!!!

Matts_12GS

Ok, he's only buying for himself and his wife, but still...

I'm thinking of a pre Cedar Key dinner on Friday night, maybe around 7:00-7:30 somewhere in the Mandarin area.

I'll call around and see if I can find us a nice place to get a good dinner in the $15-20 per entree range. Please PM me if you're interested in joining us.

Bring me a doggie bag.

lmao.gifdopeslap.gif

I'll ice it down in the truck and bring it along Tim. Consider it a bribe to push Danny down the stairs instead of me! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Bring me a doggie bag.

lmao.gifdopeslap.gif

I'll ice it down in the truck and bring it along Tim. Consider it a bribe to push Danny down the stairs instead of me! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

The way he's been treatin' folks 'round here, you'd be able to find someone that'll do it for free! OR maybe Phil has already made those arrangements ahead of time! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Bring me a doggie bag.

lmao.gifdopeslap.gif

The way he's been treatin' folks 'round here, you'd be able to find someone that'll do it for free! OR maybe Phil has already made those arrangements ahead of time! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Won't be Tom, as Matt won't be on a bike. tongue.gif

Ok, it's getting closer now and it seems that it's going to be:

Shawn

Me

Dianne

Bernie and perhaps Mrs. Bernie

Any others in the area wish to join us? I'm going to work on making a reservation Friday.

Archived