IGNORED

Why Didn't I Think of This Kinda Fun!

Bheckel169

Ya know, ther are certain things folks do that I have no desire in repeating. I think this qualifies as one.

Then again youth and inexperience of the unpleasant allows the brave and fearless to scare the crap out of the rest of us!dopeslap.gif

Then again, what passes for Trials riding today would stun the riders of decades past. It's all a matter of showing what can be done...by the competent.

Having come from red rock country, I can tell you that you can do some amazing things on that sandstone rock. We used to ride horses up and over rock ledges, jump off one ledge and on to another, several hundred feet up. It's just like sandpaper and horses feet with shoes have some stopping and grabbing power, but man, if you slow down on that bike, that's a long way down as you can see what looks like the tops of cottonwoods down below.

Bruce

Probably not anywhere as dangerous at it might seem. That slickrock (which is anything but slick) allows for amazing traction. I've ridden my mountain bike on trails that at first seem utterly impossible. It takes a while to build up the confidence that you can actually do it, but once you've get a feel for the traction, you can make decents and ride on side slopes that would be impossible on any other surface.

Cool video. The angle certainly makes it interesting. I would love to try that in my RT, seriously. clap.gif

But a question to the poster: Why did you post this on the "Ride Well" forum? lmao.gif

Archived