IGNORED

Glen McIntosh Memorial Ride - 2/3/08

BrianT

At Teri's request, I'm forwarding a copy of the info regarding the Glen McIntosh Memorial Ride that Sin City Sportbikes is putting on. For those of you in the area of Las Vegas/Boulder City, NV or interested in attending, please see the copied information below from the SCS website for further about the memorial ride.

[2/3/08] Memorial Ride (Glen McIntosh 1 Year)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys and gals... It's will be one year, here in February. Sin City Sportbikes with the approval of the family, has set up a memorial ride, the Sunday before the anniversary date and yes we all understand it's Superbowl Sunday and we worked around this. It's in the morning, it's a short ride to Boulder City, only 25 miles and everything will be happening way before game time. This will be a moderate paced memorial ride. Anyone and Everyone is invited. Right now I have secured the meet up location. SCS is going to provide a BBQ at the end. There will be a $5 fee payable at the beginning which will go towards associated costs and to the MARS group. The ride will end at the Hemenway Park in BC

WHERE: CYCLE ACCESSORIES OUTLET

2555 E Tropicana Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89121

(702) 433-5665

TIME: 9:00 AM

DATE: February 3rd, 2008

This ride (parade) will leave exactly at 10AM

FOOD FOR AFTER THE EVENT... This will be BBQ style with hamburgers!

PROMOTION... We'll have some flyers in the days to come.

More info to come as I gather it. Thanks for your support. The family appreciates it.

TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

• 2 weeks later...

Can't make it. But I take two Gleno Memorial Rides every year to Torrey to make sure his sign is still there and to call his name out to the curves and hills, lest they or anyone else ever forget him.

Can't make it. But I take two Gleno Memorial Rides every year to Torrey to make sure his sign is still there and to call his name out to the curves and hills, lest they or anyone else ever forget him.

Can't make it either, but I do the same thing twice a year. Brian, give Teri a big hug........

I wish I could be there Brian. Ride safe for all of us. What is the MARS group mentioned in the listing?

It's still in it's infancy, but it's a non-profit motorcycle safety group in the Vegas area. It was created by friends of Gleno after his crash in an attempt to help increase awareness of motorcycles by other drivers to hopefully reduce the amount of motorcycle accidents like Glenos, which are caused by inattention.

I'll pass on the well wishes to Teri.

Archived