IGNORED

Torrey?

mistral

Hi Ron!

We meet twice a year in Torrey, Utah. It's become a beloved tradition, for scenic beauty, the fantastic riding and the great camaraderie. We go in May on the weekend before Memorial Day Weekend and again in September on the last full weekend that falls within that month. Killer, one of our members here, lives there now and has put up this site with lots of great info.

Thanks Leslie! I looked up the area and it looks awesome. I must go as I have never been out west. Maybe I can hook up with some other people.

Ron

I must go as I have never been out west. Maybe I can hook up with some other people.
Hopefully we'll see you there. Also, thanks for the geography reminder. There are definitely those who consider Texas as "out west". I'm still struggling to figure out how the midwest got stuck in the eastern half of the country. smile.gif
I must go as I have never been out west. Maybe I can hook up with some other people.
Hopefully we'll see you there. Also, thanks for the geography reminder. There are definitely those who consider Texas as "out west". I'm still struggling to figure out how the midwest got stuck in the eastern half of the country. smile.gif

Whip could explain it, but you probably wouldn't understand.

As long as he used small words, spoke slowly, and dropped the accent, I'll bet I could catch on eventually....
As long as he used small words, spoke slowly, and dropped the accent, I'll bet I could catch on eventually....

Don't forget the color illustrations. lmao.gif

...snip... I must go as I have never been out west. Maybe I can hook up with some other people.

Ron

Hey there Ron, y'all are from Texas, that is out west pardner. grin.gif

Seriously though, Torrey has a special mystique to it and you will fall in love with the area, and especially the extremely fine people that come there from this forum. Once you've been, you will always be planning for your return trip.

Because at one point in US history, the country went about as far as the Mississippi River, so Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan were the Northwest and is still known by that moniker. Some habits are hard to break. Then there's the current northwest called the Pacific Northwest.

Archived