IGNORED

Motorcycle rental, Orlando FL

Islipfd

Would like to rent someting other then a Harley in Orlando FL. Bmw RT,RS,GS,ST. Honda ST,VFR, Yam FJR would all work. Just give a hint of who might rent these in Orlando. If I can find one what would be the best round trip day ride?

ShovelStrokeEd

Try these guys. http://www.eaglerider.com/rentals.aspx

Anything that takes you out of town will be a boon. There isn't really much in terms of challenging rides so long as you stay at <100 or so.

Down to Mt. Dora area in the South. Ocala National Forest to the North. The space coast is not too far away.

Consider a Goldwing, perfect bike for Florida at this time of year.

not pushing a harley on you, but in abundance for rental around here. was window shopping at orlando H-D few weeks back and rentals galore.

Thanks ED and Brian for the replies.

Called eaglerider to day to see what they had on hand. All HD's and two BMW LT that came from the great white north. A call Orlando BMW they told me the bikes from eagle were there and in rough shape. dopeslap.gif

Will try calling Orlando HD on Satuday and pray the have at least one BUELL for rent. If that doesn't work I am thinking silver wing or GL1800.

Motocycles with Floor Boards are only good for two turns. One left and one right, then no were left to rest your feet! Why would want to rent a nut cooker in FL? For the few days of the year it goes below 40?

Archived