IGNORED

DVD\MLK Area 51 Tour

GS_George

Those of you who are interested in taking the area 51 tour on Saturday at Groom Lake should PM Jaime with your name and bike tag license so that he can make final tour arrangements.

Don't go, it's a trap, the aliens run the place and dress like Air Farce people. It's only to feed the fokks back home they have these open houses. Just finished the cook book, "To Serve Man". A best seller somehwere else.

If you do go, leave the beemer at home and take the ford. At least the bike will end up in a new home that way. dopeslap.gif

I still won't be getting to Beatty until Saturday afternoon, just like always, or I'd like to go. It was fun when I was able to make it with all of you the second time during DVD in 2011, especially when Sagerider......oh, wait, right, this is 2008; not suppose to talk about that second tour. Uh, yeah, sounds like fun; wish I could go with you guys on this first time. Maybe next time. wink.gif

To all of you who have PM'd me with your info, interest and many questions: I have no idea what this is about. The first PM I received was the first I heard and I don't know what to tell you . . . including if this is some sort of joke on George's part. I've got a PM in to him, but he hasn't been on the DB today since he posted this thread. It's New Year's Eve so I'm assuming he's got something more fun to do than sit here and read/post (like me . . . but I'm stuck at work! grin.gif ).

I guess we'll find out more as soon as he decides to fill us in. I guess it would be interesting, even if all the UFO's have long since been moved off-site . . . . dopeslap.gif

[Edit: It seems like this is considered "a joke" in some parts of Arizona. Call off the PM stream, please . . . and direct all inquiries to GS_George.]

[Edit: It seems like this is considered "a joke" in some parts of Arizona. Call off the PM stream, please . . . and direct all inquiries to GS_George.]

Hello..... Area 51 and anyone within 200 miles of it is concetered mildly wacky to most of the world and beyond, not just Arizona..... Sounds lika nice getta away.... LETS MOTO

Jamie, since you're at work with nothing to do except "work"... wink wink.

can you find out what the moons up to around midnite that weekend....

I can remember a wonderful ride out to badwater at midnite a few years ago

Well, according to this site (clicky) it won't be completely full but by Sunday should be pretty darn close! thumbsup.gif

Next time I'll bring my tripod for a bit of a longer exposure! grin.gif

53374552-L.jpg

There was enough light to easily read by, but my hands couldn't hold the camera still for long enough! dopeslap.gif

53374490-L.jpg

BeniciaRT_GT
53374490-L.jpg

Hey, I recognize those guys. They all work at Area 51. Don't they? lmao.gif

Nahhhh.

I thought so at first, but after looking at it for a second, it looks like (l to r) Leslie, Tank, and JoeG.

Is that correct?

Jamie is right, this post was a pre-MLK/DVD gag to lighten things up. Area 51 is probably the last place on the planet that would have any type of tour. I apologize for any incovenience it may have caused.

Richard said:

. . . but after looking at it for a second, it looks like (l to r) Leslie, Tank, and JoeG.
lmao.gif

Well, Richard . . . the next time you and Joe are spooning in the pale moonlight . . . you can tell him that he looks a lot like . . . Christiane! lmao.gif

Jamie is right, this post was a pre-MLK/DVD gag to lighten things up. Area 51 is probably the last place on the planet that would have any type of tour. I apologize for any incovenience it may have caused.

Actually, considering Boney's recent post on the area, you got a lot of us excited . . . judging by the PM's and phone calls I fielded all day yesterday! grin.gif

Personally, I was looking forward to it myself . . . . frown.gif

lmao.gif

Thanks for finding Boneys post on that, Jamie... i remembered it , but at my age I tend to dream crap up and think its real lmao.gif

Bring the tripod Jamie, If the weather s good and its the Singers night off, I'd be up for a moonwalk at Badwater . what I remember also is the mountains covered in snow was so striking a contast...........18 days to go

53374490-L.jpg

Hey, I recognize those guys. They all work at Area 51. Don't they? lmao.gif

Nahhhh.

I thought so at first, but after looking at it for a second, it looks like (l to r) Leslie, Tank, and JoeG.

Is that correct?

Nope! ALIEN IMPOSTERS! eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Archived