IGNORED

New Years day ride Tomorrow ? New York - Dutches !!

Chugger

I got out for a nice ride through Catskills and grabbed a plate of apple/walnut pancakes at Sweet Sues in Phoenicia - unfortunately tonight's forecast is for 3-5 inches of the white stuff, still more tomorrow --- not looking too good for a NYD ride for me.

HOWEVER, extended forecast show's near 40's next Sun. - will post up if it stays the same lmao.gif and maybe we can meet up grin.gif

Roads were good and a lone BMW on main street:

IMG_0478.jpg[/img]

IMG_0482.jpg[/img]

One of these days the planets will align and I'll meet you in Phoenicia....................but in the mean time, I'm curious about your move, De. Did you leave the valley?

I got about 600 miles in between Christmas and New Years. I'm breaking in a new ride and I want to get the 600 mile svc over with ASAP.

Later!

Art

wave.gifArt,

No, still in the valley - on the flats. Not far from where I use to live actually.

Yes, one of these days....we have to make it happen!!!!

Perhaps the later part of June, we could make the Peekamoose run an annual event/ride???

Enjoy your new ride smile.gif I'm trying to decide if my tires need more mileage to justify a change before April or just run them as far as I can into TX dopeslap.gif

Dee, I love there breakfast thumbsup.gif

I told the waitress that I wanted three pancakes, she just stood there and looked at me. She then kindly reminded me how big they were; I downsized order to two. Couldn't even finish that ---- pitiful bncry.gif

Archived