IGNORED

::...sO Eastern//Midwestern//Southerners-how ARE we traveling to the "UN"...::

hANNAbONE

sNOWED & iCED-in, so my mind starts to wander to warmer times and planning of summer events....talked to SirRodney yesterday about the "Way" to get to the July "UN"...and how that "looks"

That got me to thinkin' if there shouldn't be a PiedPiper run from the east/south and midwest..!

Why Not..?

Should we not plan particular routes & catch towns to meet with other like minded folk heading to the same place.??

I'm not advocating a Harley 100 person parade or anything resembling that...just asking if we should plan on hitting some cities/towns at a particular time so that other folks can join in the fray heading northwest in early July to John Day...

Anybody thinkin' like I'm thinkin'??

BTW - I'd be up for allowing tent space and cookout food to any of you that are wanting to make Dull Moan a stop for the night..Talk to me...

I don't call ya tRAILERbONE fur nuttin!!!

What kinda trailer you gonna buy bring to the UN????

...and...How many bikes can ya fit on that trailer?????

Merry Christmas

lmao.giflmao.gif

Susan and I are cheating a bit on the way out and back. We plan to trailer out to Western Montana and then park the trailer for a few thousand miles of riding before the UN, and between the UN and the MOA Rallies. We've travelled across the plains several times, and want to spend our time riding the Rockies and hitting the Northwest, instead of crossing them again. Doing some great map work while it snows, getting ready for the tour.

wELL lES'SEE...Trailering out to a Denver or Lander or Riverton WOULD be smart...save on tires - of say.........1600+ miles - but because I do not have a trailer (yet...?!!) at this time I'll prolly be riding these miles too.

I haven't talked to many here on the board (*like YOU, wHIPdON grin.gif*) about meeting and running in mirror image...that IS a possibility.

Perhaps we could talk about that - it seems that at this time - SirRodney will NOT be heading to Oregon..too much time for a one time event. With that - I'm wide open to where the wind might blow me...

yes, my friend wHIPdON...even to your back porch again... wave.gif

Talk to me..! Let's get organized. clap.gifthumbsup.gif

Hey look everyone, 'bONE's up!! grin.gif

I know you've all been busy out there stowing the corn harvest and pre-sorting our nation's political laundry for us ( eek.gif ), but "3Putt"/Tom's already on it and there's been a thread going in this forum for awhile already:

http://bmwsporttouring.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/961803/an/0/page/0/vc/1

Glad to hear you're along for the ride! Be sure to chime in over in the other thread--this last Un's Pied Piper was a BLAST!!!!! cool.gif

See you out on the road to John Day somewhere! clap.gif

yEAH .. I know -- i messed up -- got ahead of myself etc.....

I've been in contacto with massa 3Putt

watch his thread...not my meager one dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

Archived