IGNORED

(WA) Ride West and South Sound BMW dealerships

jmseattle

SEATTLE_RIDER

Yup............both Dealerships have been up for sale (quietly) for some time. Bike sales are in the toilet in this part of the country. frown.gif

Reckon that after being in the business for what, 14 years or so, they want to retire and enjoy the fruits of their labors. I wish them the best.

Pat

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Reckon that after being in the business for what, 14 years or so, they want to retire and enjoy the fruits of their labors. I wish them the best.
That's precisely what's happening. I think that they are both 69 and want to actually enjoy their retirement, more than they have been doing. Word on the street is that they might move down to the Sun River, Oregon area. More power to them! thumbsup.gif

Years ago Keith and I were talking about our age. As I remember he is the same age as I am.

I will be 68 next May. It is time for guy our age to retire. That is what I did, and enjoying every

minute of it. Spending my winters in the SW corner of Utah. Went for a nice ride today and riding

just about every day.

I wish them all the luck.

Miklos

Shoreline, WA 2000 R 1100RT

St Geoge, Ut 2005 K 1200 LT

That's precisely what's happening. I think that they are both 69 and want to actually enjoy their retirement, more than they have been doing. Word on the street is that they might move down to the Sun River, Oregon area. More power to them! thumbsup.gif

They'll like winter in Sunriver--as long as they ski or snowmobile. 2-wheel fun starts around late April.

SEATTLE_RIDER

Yup.....Keith & Anne are both great people. Until their accident about four years ago, Anne always rode with Keith on their extensive bike trips (usually on an LT). Keith slimmed down to an RT and really likes it.

The plan is to find a single buyer for both dealerships. Nothing will be announced until they have a done deal.

cheers,

Archived