IGNORED

Toy Makers Cafe Falls Village CT.

RevRay

Anyone up for a sunday ride? Rendezvous at Toy Makers Cafe 85A Main Street, Falls Village CT. 9:30-10:00 Sunday Dec. 9, Breakfast/Bunch, Meet, Greet discuss UNrally, extend holiday wishes etc. ? grin.gif

<bump>

Can't make it...I'm camping with my son. eek.gif

I'm going to try the New Years ride...although it was *cold* today. Maybe I should look into them there 'lectric thingybobs.

Hi Ray,

Can't get my bike down the driveway or up the private road... Solid ice right now. If it clears by Sunday, I'll make a run out.

Paul

Hey! I rode to work this morning! ..and yes, there was that white @#$% stuff on my driveway! Well, not really very much. Should I take a picture, and post it?

lmao.gif

The only other bike I saw the garage at work was the itty-bitty yellow scooter. I guess the Canam Spyder couldn't come out and play today. bncry.gif

Anyone up for a sunday ride? Rendezvous at Toy Makers Cafe 85A Main Street, Falls Village CT. 9:30-10:00 Sunday Dec. 9, Breakfast/Bunch, Meet, Greet discuss UNrally, extend holiday wishes etc. ? grin.gif

NYC forecast: smile.gif

Sunday: Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High near 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Falls Village CT. forecast eek.gif

Sunday: Partly cloudy in the morning followed by periods of snow showers later in the day. High near 30F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 70%

If the ground is clear, no rain no snow, at departure time I'm in there are always a couple of local enthusiast to converse with while consuming some serious delicious waffles. thumbsup.gif

I was actually thinking of going for a ride tomorrow with my neighbor but despite all my efforts, I could not get all the ice off my driveway either. maybe new year's.

Private lane here is frozen over as well - it's only about 70 feet from the main road to my driveway which is clear, but got a vision of the K on it's side - that was enough for me to close the shed doors and leave bike on center stand frown.gif

Anyone who rides today - have a fantastic ride!!!

Archived