IGNORED

Tech daze in the northeast

BarOne

I know it's really early in the season to be asking this, but I am curious if anyone has already scheduled or is thinking of scheduling a tech session in the NY or NE area in the spring. I make a living as a planner. Am I obsessed or what?

There has been talk of one in Connecticut this spring, but I don't remember who or when. I'm sure you could find it by searching.

I was also considering doing one at my place in PA (York/Lancaster area), but I was going to wait until I found out the details for the Connecticut one first.......I wanted to make sure they are somewhat spaced apart from each other.

Yes... I am planning on hosting a Spring Tech Daze event again this year. Not sure we can beat this past spring's multi-day extravaganza but, Suzanne and I will give it a shot.

Figure sometime between second half of April and first half of May... Details to follow around February but if anyone is interested in pictures from past events, you can do a search in ride tales under my name... Jamie (KMG_365)posted pictures from the most recent spring event too.

Cheers!

Oh MAN!! I hate missing Tech Daze--especially AWESOME ones like you all put on!! bncry.gif

Paul and Suzanne, Leslie and I had SUCH a GREAT time at your place last Spring!! Thanks again for all you do for the NorthEast contingent! You all have a great group up there!! I'll be looking for pics next Spring! smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
He and Leslie can not be in CT and at the Northern Michigan Tech Daze at the same time. lmao.gif

Is there a Northern Michigan Tech daze coming up?? wave.gif

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. Please count me in and let me know what to bring this will be my first tech daze. I travel quite a bit and am scheduled pretty far in advance. I am locked up already on 4/26, 5/3. As soon as you know the dates, please let me know so I can block them off.

Thanks,

Steve

He and Leslie can not be in CT and at the Northern Michigan Tech Daze at the same time. lmao.gif

Is there a Northern Michigan Tech daze coming up?? wave.gif

YES there is, actually Central Michigan I mis-spoke...as soon as the snow is gone, say sometime near the end of April or begining of May. Last years ( April 21, 2007, our first Central MI one) was too cool to not do it again. I was so blown away I just gotta do it again!

thumbsup.gifclap.gifthumbsup.gifclap.gif

BarNone, I am in NYC and also a planner. If you want to get together. I have attended the last two NE Tec Daze and can help you get ready. PM me on this site. We are also trying to get a group together to attend the Motorcycle show at the Javits Center...probably December 28th.

Francis

Archived