IGNORED

what's my 04 1150RT worth.

barncobob

thinking of selling. 04 1150RT, factory black with radio, 9500 miles, C Bailey windshield, sidecases and top case, new Avons(1000 miles), extra LED strobe brake light, bike is pristine and looks/drives new. looking for ballpark price. thanx in advance. confused.gif also has nelson-riggs full cover and bmw gel battery charger.

Think 11 is about right. I gave 12 for a 2005 in March 2007 with 1200 miles. No radio, but everything else, spare Cee Bailey windshield, spare stock seats, riding pegs, all cases, Zumo 550, bag liners, piaa lights, cee bailey headlight protector, tank bag, valve cover protectors. Nary a scratch.

I would look at Kelly and pick halfway between the buying and selling prices and use that as a good figure for both parties. Probably listed as dealer selling price and trade-in price.

You'll get more money if you wait for Spring and advertise at the local community college.

I just bought an '04 via a Honda dealer in FL 3 weeks ago. Perfect condition, 10k miles, bar backs, kickstand ext, BMW am/fm/cassette. He was only asking $8900. Check 'cycle trader' and ebay SOLD listings, not auctions. As the Euro goes up, I suppose used Beemers will, too. Good luck.

Archived