IGNORED

BMW Service -- need contact

BarOne

I need to get in touch with a "higher up" in the BMW dealer customer service network to register a concern. Here is the low down -- I had warranty work done at my local dealer. A few days later I received a phone call from BMW to check on my satisfaction with the work done. The person on the other end of the call asked me a series of questions which I answered with narrative responses -- nearly all of them were very positive and a couple of my comments were explanatory but not negative. The BMW person was (without my knowledge) converting some of my answers to very negative scores. This feedback is shared with the dealer (I have no problem with that) but it also impacts their bottom line since their percentage of profit is tied to customer satisfaction. I want to contact the BMW folks to get the record straightened out - the dealer does not deserve the rap they got.

Do you have names and numbers I can call to expedite this remedy?

Thanks in advance folks

I wrote to BMW Warranty services a while back...I think the address will be the same:

Jeff Lynn, Customer Services Manager

BMW Warranty Services

Europa House

Bartley Way

Hook

Hants

RG27 9UF

Phone BMW customer services on 0870 5050 160 and ask for the name of the appropriate person to write to or

email: customer.service@bmw.co.uk

Can't help you with the contact info but this is why I refuse to answer those type of questions.

It's a pet peeve of mine. They ask questions about the service from the dealer but don't ask about the product. My dealer is very good and I am happy to give them credit. But the product that the dealer has to work on??

Best of luck,

Doh!............help if I looked at your location before posting! dopeslap.gif

I wrote to BMW Warranty services a while back...I think the address will be the same:

Jeff Lynn, Customer Services Manager

BMW Warranty Services

Europa House

Bartley Way

Hook

Hants

RG27 9UF

Phone BMW customer services on 0870 5050 160 and ask for the name of the appropriate person to write to or

email: customer.service@bmw.co.uk

Archived