IGNORED

Thought I better sign up and say hello.............

AndyW9999

Hi everyone! I'm AndyW from www.MotorcycleInfo.co.uk - I've been getting more and more visitors to my website (53 yesterday!...wish I could track where from on here exactly) that have come via links on this forum so I thought I better pop in and see what's going on and say hello...

... hello smile.gif

Great website/forum thumbsup.gif

Thanks blush.gif

Cheers Andy and welcome. Actually, if you'd install Statcounter (for exampe) on your site, you CAN see where people come from wink.gif ! www.statcounter.com..... it's FREE too !

François wave.gif

I have pretty comprehensive stats via Google Analytics but one drawback is that they show the referring Domain rather than the page on that Domain.

I'll look at Statcounter and see if that improves on my current stats....thanks for the lead thumbsup.gif

Actually, Google Analytics will let you see the referring page.

Go to the Overview Page.

Click on Traffic Sources (left menu)

Click on Referring Sites (left menu)

When you get the report on the right, click on the Referring Site URL and it should expand to show exact pages within that URL.

Good Luck.

Actually, Google Analytics will let you see the referring page.

Go to the Overview Page.

Click on Traffic Sources (left menu)

Click on Referring Sites (left menu)

When you get the report on the right, click on the Referring Site URL and it should expand to show exact pages within that URL.

Good Luck.

Haha......I've been clicking the 'view this link' icon not appreciating that if I clicked the domain link it opened up to show the addresses of actual pages!

Many thanks for that thumbsup.gif

Hello, Welcome to the Board wave.gif

Thank you

Archived