IGNORED

::..hUBBA hUBBA...::

hANNAbONE

From the front it looks a bit like an updated R12ST. grin.gif From the side it looks a little "front heavy" and a bit over styled (angled). I'd like to see one in black or silver.

nOPE -- just seeing the newest of the new....and sharing it virtues....no different than a new Versys or the like.

Actually I saw this link with all these pic's and thought I'd roll out the link so everyone could enjoy (or not) the visual presence.

No more - No less..

I personally think it's pretty hip.

Throw me in for a chance! I would love to take the KTM 1190 home with me for the weekend. I asked about it at the motorcycle show at the San Mateo Convention Center this weekend. Sadly the rep said it is being displayed in Europe so me no got to see and sit.

Cheers!

Hannabone is bleeding orange this year. Last year he had a British flag tatooed on his forehead, and he had some Kawasaki green on his pants, next year who knows? He is our official test rider of toys. Or he has a short attention span and can't stop himself from being a consumate consumer. Or he feels life is short, experience it all. thumbsup.gif

Hannabone is bleeding orange this year. Last year he had a British flag tatooed on his forehead, and he had some Kawasaki green on his pants, next year who knows? He is our official test rider of toys. Or he has a short attention span and can't stop himself from being a consumate consumer. Or he feels life is short, experience it all. thumbsup.gif

pADDY, mY bOY...

you are probably correct...on all points - grin.gifdopeslap.gif

Especially the Life is short - boy howdy..! thumbsup.gif

Hannabone is bleeding orange this year...

He is our official test rider of toys. Or he has a short attention span and can't stop himself from being a consumate consumer. Or he feels life is short, experience it all. thumbsup.gif

Well, 'bONE sure isn't WRONG bout that part! cool.gif

That is one wicked machine... I'd probably need some sort of "nip/tuck" surgery - or orthopedic remodelling (at least!) - to be able to RIDE IT, but ya know... I would give that some serious thought! dopeslap.gif

Archived