IGNORED

And the winner is..............................................

Matts_12GS

After 86 votes, we have a winner to our poll Renaming El Paseo

Congratulations to all that voted for the Blue Ridge Rendezvous clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Congratulations folks, it's a spring event. Details on hotel and reservations to follow.

After 86 votes, we have a winner to our poll...

Congratulations to all that voted for the Blue Ridge Rendezvous clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I like it. thumbsup.gif

By the way, the acronym BRR is often quite appropriate to describe the late fall and early spring events.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

By the way, the acronym BRR is often quite appropriate to describe the late fall and early spring events.

BRR is indeed appropriate most years for both events! grin.gif

Joe Frickin' Friday

Hhmm..." BR² "....it has tee shirt potential....

+1. thumbsup.gif

Lone_RT_rider

Hhmm..." BR² "....it has tee shirt potential....

+1. thumbsup.gif

Hmmmmm....Mitch, How delicately are you going to tell Masako you are going to a "Blue Ridge Rendezvous" ??? crazy.gifcrazy.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Shawn

OK, now we have a name. I like it. Next question: When and where? grin.gif

Matt and Sean, a big Thank You for carrying the torch on this.

Lone_RT_rider
OK, now we have a name. I like it. Next question: When and where? grin.gif

Matt and Sean, a big Thank You for carrying the torch on this.

Only members that spell my name correctly will be given the super-secret location. grin.gifdopeslap.gif

Shawn

P.S. Just kidding... lmao.gif

Congrats, TyTass! I assume they told you first round is on you smirk.gif

Another thanks to Matt and Shawn for taking over! Looking forward to seeing where we are going. (Looks like a straight part of Warwoman).

Lone_RT_rider
....Looking forward to seeing where we are going. (Looks like a straight part of Warwoman).

Not even close.... *insert evil emoticon here*

Shawn

Funny thing is, I didn't even vote for my own suggestion! I voted for yours ... Caroseega! Since yours came in 3rd, doesn't that mean you buy 3 rounds? smirk.gif

Another thanks to Matt and Shawn for taking over! Looking forward to seeing where we are going.
+1. Can't wait! thumbsup.gif Can't wait to see where we'll all be sittin' around either drinking new special brews, eatin' some great food, some smokin' cigars in the Smokies, and/or standin' around the bikes in the parking lot reminiscing about the days travels or previous rides [abbr: "lying"]. But I honestly don't care too much where since riding's good everywhere there! thumbsup.gif
Funny thing is, I didn't even vote for my own suggestion! I voted for yours ... Caroseega! Since yours came in 3rd, doesn't that mean you buy 3 rounds? smirk.gif

Another thanks to Matt and Shawn for taking over! Looking forward to seeing where we are going.
+1. Can't wait! thumbsup.gif Can't wait to see where we'll all be sittin' around either drinking new special brews, eatin' some great food, some smokin' cigars in the Smokies, and/or standin' around the bikes in the parking lot reminiscing about the days travels or previous rides [abbr: "lying"]. But I honestly don't care too much where since riding's good everywhere there! thumbsup.gif

Wait a minute, I didn't vote for mine either.

I voted for Mark's Caroseega ( or was that Carocigar?).

I demand an investigation, and a recount. grin.gif

Only members that spell my name correctly will be given the super-secret location. grin.gifdopeslap.gif

Shawn

P.S. Just kidding... lmao.gif

SORRYYYY! I guess I wrote it the way I hear it. If I would write it the way I say it, it probably would be different again... wink.gif
Joe Frickin' Friday

Carry-a-Ceegar.

grin.gif

Carry-a-Ceegar.

grin.gif

They're in the handy dandy underseat humidor that came w/my Sargent seat.

Huzband and BFish have seen the humidor.

Carry-a-Ceegar.

grin.gif

They're in the handy dandy underseat humidor that came w/my Sargent seat.

Huzband and BFish have seen the humidor.

hell with tools...stogies are what sargent was thinking of when they configured the "tube".

Congratulations to all that voted for the Blue Ridge Rendezvous

I think that's gonna demand a re-write of this song. I'll do the refrain, for starters:

Twisty riding,

Blue Ridge Rendezvous

After 86 votes, we have a winner to our poll

oKAY...but what's the new name.... grin.gifgrin.gifdopeslap.gif

Archived