IGNORED

Paonia / Gunnison

Montana Hoon

Montana Hoon

Anybody want to get together for dinner Saturday night?

Anybody want to ride together from Paonia to Gunnison on Sunday?

Hey, Steve, glad you're coming. Doc, OldRider, BigMak, etc. and I will be rolling in from the west about that time. I'll forward the e-mail with our route argument, er, I mean discussion. Got my sidestand fixed, and 2 brand new tyres, so I won't be whining about the twisties anymore.

Meghan and I will be in Paonia this weekend and heading to Gunnison Sun night. We definately need to figure out how to get the bmwrt.com gang together there. Is Bigmak still having a booth or something there?

Should be fun to "RT.COM" - it from Paonia with you. RickZ, Luky and I all plan to be at Paonia.

Ouch, it's early.

I'm staying in Montrose for a couple of days. I'll ride up to Paonia to go to the rally, so if I see any of you hoons there, GREAT! May even stay late enough to get some dinner. But I'm going back to Montrose and riding in to Gunnison Sunday AM. One way or another, we'll get together.

FLIronButtRider

I'm leaving for Paonia on Wed at 7am, should be there mid-day Thursday. Feel free to stop by the tent with the yellow RT w/ TX tags.

Is Bigmak still having a booth or something there?

Sorry Brian, pretty much out of stuff for a booth at Paonia. Plus my machine shop is weeks behind from their promise date(no RT brackets till tomorrow, then paint while I'm gone. So I get to RIDE with OldRider again!!!! We have a great group of NWsters riding together, if they can put up with the "Bickersons". I only regret not having the coolers and canopy/chairs for Gunnison. Looks like we'll drop through Paonia on Sat., not sure what time.

yO mICHEAL cORTEZ.....do not forget - if you get there first...save 4 tent spots for H-Bone and 3 other "hoons" from Iowa. We'll do the same if we beat choo there..!! Ya Dig?????cool!!!cool.gif The AAH WUH crew will be descending upon Paonia around 5-7 pm on Thursday eve. See y'all there.

I plan to stop by Paonia on Saturday on my way to Gunnison that afternoon or evening. Keep an eye out for me. I'll be the one that's better looking than Wurty.

I'll be the one that's better looking than Wurty.color=blue>

You are going to have to be LOTS more specific than that, my man.

If fasterpill only knew. Well, If we can get BigMak's chubby buns up in the morning on Saturday, we should be there mid day or so. In fact, we may get further than Soda Springs if plan 9a works out and the Doc can get out of Dodge earlier thus putting us in Kemmerer so BigMak can have a little night life fun. The oldest profession is legal there

Later

Not sure if I'll leave So Cal Wed eve or Thurs morning yet but I'll see you all there Friday evening. Are most of you all camping? If so, is there a landmark we can congregate around?

Jim

"thus putting us in Kemmerer so BigMak can have a little night life fun. The oldest profession is legal there"

After watching you inflate/deflate through the night last time, worrying if you're gonna blow is all my heart can handle.

Montana Hoon

Last year I went to TOR and someone mentioned a lady rented out her basement. Two BR, bath, and living area. Just called her and snagged a room Friday and Saturday. (Other room may still be available -- if anyone has interest, let me know.) Plan to leave Friday a.m. and get there late. Suggest we meet up at the main dining hall at 3 p.m. on Saturday (you can't miss it).

Archived