IGNORED

Another track day with my RT

JayW

This was my 3rd one at Nashville Superspeedway. I had a set of Pilot Road 2 tires installed yesterday, and broke them in good. They have a grip that exceeds my modest skills, and don't look nearly as worn as my new Pilot Powers did the last time after a day at the track.

Our group was mostly beginners. I was pleased with what I learned and how well the bike performed. I averaged 31.7 mpg all day, had a top speed just a tick over 130 indicated mph, and had no trouble keeping up with or passing (at least most) of the "faster" bikes - including several sport bikes.

What fun! Y'oughta try a track day if you haven't yet.

Jay

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Got any photos? I had the a similar experience down at Portland International Raceway. The younger kids, who think they're hot sh*t with their sport bikes get a little sheepish when a somewhat fat guy passes them on an RT. grin.gif

Got any photos? I had the a similar experience down at Portland International Raceway. The younger kids, who think they're hot sh*t with their sport bikes get a little sheepish when a somewhat fat guy passes them on an RT. grin.gif

Through the infield, crossed up, over the whoops on your RT will do that to a kid!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Got any photos?...

They had a photographer there who is supposed to have digital photos ready for us to purchase on Tuesday. I'll post mine here if it looks like I know what I'm doing. blush.gif

Jay

Archived