IGNORED

Brake pad replacement

jakfrost

Is it just me or is there some special trick to getting the 'search' funtion to find anything relating to the subject you are looking for...

Putting 'front brake pad replacement' is a joke...hundreds of hits, even just 'brake' or 'brake, front' brings up headings like, 'Corbin seat replacement' along with tons of other seemingly unrelated information.

Anyway all this to appoligize for asking what is very likely already posted many times before...reccommendations for brake pad replacements, specificaly other than the 'very expensive' OEM stuff.

Anyone 'been there, done that' and have a moment to share there experiences?

Thanks,

Jim W.

I don't have a recommendation as far as your brakes are concerned but I can comment on your search. If you put double quotes " " around your string it will search for only the string. In your case I searched the past year for "front brake pad replacement" and got exactly one hit.

Is it just me or is there some special trick to getting the 'search' funtion to find anything relating to the subject you are looking for...

Putting 'front brake pad replacement' is a joke...hundreds of hits, even just 'brake' or 'brake, front' brings up headings like, 'Corbin seat replacement' along with tons of other seemingly unrelated information.

Anyway all this to appoligize for asking what is very likely already posted many times before...reccommendations for brake pad replacements, specificaly other than the 'very expensive' OEM stuff.

Anyone 'been there, done that' and have a moment to share there experiences?

Thanks,

Jim W.

If you look in discussion board support there is a post on how to use the search function.

If you follow the tips there you should get about 44 hits over the past two years.

Andy

Thanks guys, "" one hit "" is better than "" none ""... this is the first time I hear about the 'double quote' thing.

And I will check the disgusting board support group for tips...thanks Andy.

Jim

Archived