IGNORED

F800GS and F800GSP

Motors

spoke with a buddy with BMW last night and he said that besides the new to be released F800GS, there also will be a F800GSP model (P=Police model).

He had no further details. Should be interesting!

I wish that for sure is what they will look like, but who knows for sure? I especially like the BMW Patented Tubless wire wheels which my F650GS don't gots. I like the "open" engine access and rear suspension also.

BluesTraveler

And this one here is the new BMW F800GS Adventurer with an 80 gallon tank.

CargoBike-2.jpg

The bike is normal size. The wheels look small only because the tank is so big. grin.gif

Here's yet another of the F800GS. These pictures are coming from a Spanish site on ADV. Final drive looks to be belt.

f800gs.jpg

This is a Photoshop "created" bike that has been showing up around the web.

Notice how the skid plate hangs in the air without anything to mount to.

Right now the F800GS rumor mill is cranked up to overdrive, and it is amazing how many pictures are floating around on the web. What is amusing is that very few pictures show the same bike.

I also noticed a big difference between the GS and the GSP as to the way the rear shock is positioned.

That GSP photo is a rather obvious Photoshopping of some stock photos. The tank and seat are from a picture of a Crystal Grey R1200R. The front wheel, forks, front fender, windscreen, crash bars, and much of the rear end are from a picture of the R1200GSA. The bars could be from an R1200R or R1200GS. And the engine is from a picture of the F800S.

rather obvious Photoshopping of some stock photos.

Oh, no! Please tell me it isn't so!

939475-ClownPassion.JPG

Geebus!!! Don't bring Richard into this!! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif Oh wait, my bad!! That's Danny, isn't it!?

rather obvious Photoshopping of some stock photos.

Oh, no! Please tell me it isn't so!

939475-ClownPassion.JPG

Geebus!!! Don't bring Richard into this!! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif Oh wait, my bad!! That's Danny, isn't it!?

I would hope so. It's about time that clown wore the standard-issued uniform with the requistite nose and shoes. grin.gif

Archived