Passing the hat for the miner's familys

image014.jpg

The kiss

image015.jpg

So nice of Dave to dress up for the wedding

image016.jpg

The reception

image017.jpg

I could have used these lights on our ride home!

image018.jpg

Tribute to Gleno on Tank's bike

image019.jpg

The bride's ride (I think)

image020.jpg

Rob on Twister Madness

image002.jpg

Flat on the ST

image003.jpg

Plugging the tire

image004.jpg

After plugging didn't work

image005.jpg

Dave looking for a tire. We actually found one, but the pass was snowed in and we couldn't get there. Thanks to Killer and Tony for helping us install a used tire for the ride home.

Hi,

Nice pics!

Wanted to be there,but a bad cold kept me down last week.

Recommend the gooey rope type plugs(Monkey Grip,etc) for tire repair,they work much better in the steel belted tires.The Stop n Go plugs seem to get cut up after a short time!

JR356

Who rides the '05 ST? I used to have one and recently picked up a new '06 ST

By buddy Rob Gonsalves rides the ST. He's not a member of the board yet. That thing gets up and goes! I like the low center of gravity.

Who rides the '05 ST? I used to have one and recently picked up a new '06 ST

By buddy Rob Gonsalves rides the ST. He's not a member of the board yet. That thing gets up and goes! I like the low center of gravity.

Shhh.... dont tell anyone. The ST is a very well kept secret.

Jeff, that must have been you and your group that pulled into Cedar city with us. I recognized the ST as the last bike in your group.

image008.jpg

Clint & Cornelus looking through peep holes

"Dude, do ya see that Highway Patrol car anywhere?

"Naw, we smoked 'em way back there!"

So how did ya survive the ride with these two hoons? I'm sure there was no excessive speeding involved! Sure wished I could'a made this one-sounds like a good time was had by all!

See ya in DV!

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Get shots! Thanks for putting some more names to faces. I have to get better at meeting folks and remembering names, yet I only keep getting worse. It must be the altitude.

Jeff, that must have been you and your group that pulled into Cedar city with us. I recognized the ST as the last bike in your group.

Yeah, that was us. I saw the BMWST on one of your bags and knew you were coming from Torrey. We headed towards Caliente then the Extraterrestrial Highway. I thought you guys were going the same way, but we lost you after the turnoff at Cedar City.

So how did ya survive the ride with these two hoons? I'm sure there was no excessive speeding involved! Sure wished I could'a made this one-sounds like a good time was had by all!

See ya in DV!

Mr Duck! We missed you at Torrey this year. Hope you are healing up from your recent get off. Yeah, Death Valley for sure. I can ride with Cornelus and Clint for a while, but then I get exhausted and have to fall back. Only one speed for those guys, fast forward.

Archived