IGNORED

Your New Unorganizer

Les is more

Many of you have guessed but allow me to officially introduce the person who generously stepped forward to UNorganize our next Unrally.

Thanks and congratulations to Steve/Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

78052339-L.jpg

Steve will introduce his team and give you more details very soon.

Congratulations Steve...but isn't this the guy that hillclimbs his RT for fun. Little worried about the rest of us being able to reach the unralley site without a helicopter tongue.gifgrin.gif

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Thanks Leslie! Wow, the response has been crazy and all of the public accolades, gosh, I might get a bit teary-eyed.

But enough about me! Let me open up the UnPlanning UnCommittee for your reading pleasure...in alphabetical order:

1bmwfan

A-Red Bill

doc47

Doug Quinnell

Fasterpill

kitsap

Mike05

Pilgrim

Steve_Reinig

USAF1

Whip

Let the games begin! thumbsup.gif

I hope everything goes smoothly for you, oh and btw Can I have two tee shirts please, large will do fine, saves on some of the packing grin.gif

Steve

I hope everything goes smoothly for you, oh and btw Can I have two tee shirts please, large will do fine, saves on some of the packing grin.gif

Steve

Now all we have to do is find a beemer for you to borrow/rent so you don't get stuck on another lead sled grin.gif

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Now all we have to do is find a beemer for you to borrow/rent so you don't get stuck on another lead sled grin.gif
Be careful Keith...I can make your RT do things it was never designed for... wink.gif
Be careful Keith...I can make your RT do things it was never designed for... wink.gif

Whats that......go longer than 90 days without something breaking? lmao.gif

Seriously though....Steve got stuck on Honda VTX this year that apparently couldn't get out of its own way......just ask him grin.gif

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Whats that......go longer than 90 days without something breaking? lmao.gif

I was think something more like this:

78051880-L.jpg

WOOOOHOOOO! someone else is in charge this year!!! smirk.gif

Steve - have an awesome time - it was a great opportunity - the best part was sitting back at the end of this year's un to see how much people enjoyed the whole experience!!

<<A great man for the job and it looks like he knows how to pick a good crew as well.>>

***Looks like I'll have to change the tires on the RT for a hill climb...

I hope picnic tables and toilet facilities will be included..

Phil wouldn't possibly get his ST dirty, would he?

MB> grin.gif

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
I like the town of Joseph Oregon, just throwing it out there smirk.gif
Considered and rejected for being land-locked. Thanks for playing. Hadn't you heard that Roche Harbor was the front runner? grin.gif
Considered and rejected for being land-locked
eek.gif Not being land-locked is on of the qualifiers!?! Is there going to be rush on pontoons for our bikes? Better get your order in now everyone! grin.gif
Firefight911
Considered and rejected for being land-locked. Thanks for playing. Hadn't you heard that Roche Harbor was the front runner? grin.gif

But then again, we could be looking at an Agatha Christie red-herring!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

skinny_tom (aka boney)

If you did Roche Harbor, I'd have to sail the 22 footer all the way up there... That would take a LONG TIME.

BeniciaRT_GT
Many of you have guessed but allow me to officially introduce the person who generously stepped forward to UNorganize our next Unrally.

Thanks and congratulations to Steve/Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

My condolences to Steve! lmao.gif

Welcome to a new busy job! With that group helping, I wish you the best of luck!

However, I do have faith that this will be a fantastic Un if you can keep the cats in one herd! thumbsup.gif

As long as I know what bike to bring I'm There smirk.gif

tricycle.jpg

Joseph...landlocked???

Hell, I was just there last week....3 roads will get you there, 1 west 1 east, 1 north...

Had a great beer in Enterprise , Terminal Gravity Brewings IPA.

Stayed at Wallowa Lake.

OK, I vote for Victoria BC, now thats landlocked!

MB>

Joseph...landlocked???

Hell, I was just there last week....3 roads will get you there, 1 west 1 east, 1 north...

Yep, The Roads of Oregon, Idaho & Washington grin.gif

If you did Roche Harbor, I'd have to sail the 22 footer all the way up there... That would take a LONG TIME.

Not as long as it would take to sail our Precision 23 from S. IL. grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Steve, I can't wait to see what you & your crew come up with. Of course I may have to be there in spirt. Un on dude & dudettes. Hey East Coasters I'll open up Casa de "G" one more time for a Piped Piper of course if you're inclined. Yes I'm nuts, but u knew that. PNW 2008! Man that's a loong way but hey that's what we do. Well at least that's what I dream about doing. As you were grin.gifgrin.gif

AdventurePoser

Thanks, Steve for being so willing to put this together. Jennifer and I are very excited to ride to our first Unrally!

Kudos to you for unorganizing this later in the summer so all us poor school teachers can attend! grin.gif

Your friends,

Steve and J

Man that's a loong way but hey that's what we do.

Murray---Arkansas is in the middle of everything. I have to go 300 miles just to leave Florida, then head northwest about 2000 miles. tongue.gif

Steve---Kudos to you for stepping up to this challenge. It should be a great event with you at the helm. And thanks to your crew as well. wave.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Man that's a loong way but hey that's what we do.

Murray---Arkansas is in the middle of everything. I have to go 300 miles just to leave Florida, then head northwest about 2000 miles... tongue.gif

300 miles? I should be so lucky. Heading out of Texas from my house to El Paso or up through the Panhandle is about 820 miles! bncry.gif

Of course, once I clear the state, I about halfway to anywhere and everywhere!! grin.gif

• 4 months later...

Archived