IGNORED

CELL PHONE NUMBERS: We WILL need to talk to each other.

EffBee

I think that as we go about organizing things on Sunday and pushing them through on Mon/Tues., that we will have need to communicate with each other. I imagine we'll be running a few errands here and there. Also, someone may be at the other end of the KOA when they're needed at the Reg Desk or some other distant place.

Anyway, I intend to have my cell with me and ON. I suggest if you plan to do the same, that we exchange cell numbers here, where only we can see them.

Mine's (909) 238-7191.

Once we've got everyone's we can just copy them down on a master sheet and keep it in our wallets.

Deleted.

I'll also have a laptop and email/web access. If any of you need it, you are welcome to use it.

Verizon's website shows very strong coverage in Colorado. However, I'm curious. What's a tri-mode phone? I have an analog/digital phone. Is that a dual-mode? What's the third mode?

DavidEBSmith

Deleted

I'll also have a couple of FRS radios, and a lot of people have these on bikes. How about picking a channel? Chi-Town standard is 7-2 (because PB can't figure out how to change her radio off that channel smile.gif).

Dave, BMWRT standard (whatever the heck that is) is 2-0. Some people don't have the subchannels. If we stick with that, it might make it easier.

Mike, thanks for the idea. We all WILL need to be in touch with each other to make sure things flow smoothly.

Archived