IGNORED

Unrally '05 Dates & TOTW -- Updated 9/19/04

Spike

For those who need the dates of Unrally '05 for vacation planning they are as follows: June 7th through June 9th. The seventh is a Tuesday, the 9th is a Thursday. This will allow people travel the weekend before and the weekend after to get to and fro. It is suggested that you try to arrive on Monday the 8th for a Tuesday morning meet and greet. The Specific location wll be announced at a future date however this years gathering will be focusing on the states of VA / WV.

The tease of the week for this week is in the form of a movie. (15MB download). If for some reason thats too big, then I offer a substitue ..

20040904_109.jpg

-- Spike

It is suggested that you try to arrive on Monday the 8th for a Tuesday morning meet and greet.

Spike,

Did you mean Monday the 6th?

This looks like something I may be able to do.

Steve

Hmmm. Only 2700 miles. Or thereabouts. grin.gif

Steve, If I made it from Maryland to Seattle, you can make it from Seattle to Virginia! It would be great to see you again!

IN! Of course...

Darn, we have planned our family vacation for that same week. Too bad since it will be so close to home. Oh well such is life. I'm sure everyone will have a great time as usual.

we have planned our family vacation for that same week.
Silly guy, make it so that IS your family vacation! The family that rides together...

I'm in....providing Uncle Sam can give me the days off.

Arrive on the 6th - Great Idea! That's my birthday! clap.gif

Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday dear Scotty

Stop surfing and go mow the lawn (what!!!....where'd that come from?) eek.gif

make it a COMBO TRIP !!!!!

Americade '05 is being held in Lake George, NY June 6th-11th.

Unrally '05 June 7th - 9th

Great news on the location and dates !!

IN!!!

I can't wait to see how this pans out.... grin.gif

You gotta love the SE USA. Some of the best riding there is. I am going to guess the location is going to be somewhere just north and east of Roanoke.

Guess I'll have to do the N. GA mountains, the entire Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive again to get there? Oh, the pain!

IN!

Was that a CB +36" you filmed behind? grin.gif

Nah, we were in the Subaru. We were out and about that weekend with camping gear and such so we decided to leave the bikes behind. Glad I did too cause I got to scout some GS type roads even I wouldnt have wanted to ride the RT on.

-- Spike

Chris,

That's mighty kind of you thumbsup.gif

Hey West Coasters, if anyone is trailering (yes, it's OK for Coast-to-coast trips), feel free to come share the pain with us!

Interesting dilemma.

Can't make Torrey next spring because of my daughter's birthday, but wanted to go to the Utah/Arizona area the last week of May.

Thinking of Paonia for July.

Hmmmm, WVa is 2100+ miles from here and oddly enough Duluth,Minn is on the way there. I will need a new suit by next year .....

Maybe Mt Rushmore and Devils' Tower on the way back .... which brings me to the Bighorn and Beartooth mountains again <vbg>

Decisions, decisions.

Mike Cassidy

There's an old saying, something about don't tempt fate. So there I was, last month having just missed the UnRally because my boss had me doing a big conference that we host each year. SGM's from all over the world. So me, being the idiot that I am say to myself "Self, you need to minipulate the boss so that he doesn't do the conference the same time next year. Now self, knowing that this years UnRally was in July, and last years in October - be sure and keep away from the July-Oct timeframe." With this "logic?" I confinced the boss to change the dates of the conference. And guess what, he did. We changed them to JUNE!!!!

Woe is me, Woe is me. I fooled with fate and lost. Sun-joo and I are still going to try and make it. I'll have to convince the boss that everything is 100% ready for the conference, and then come straight back after the UnRally just in time for the start of the conference. Cross your fingers thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Sounds like a case of "hubris" to me! dopeslap.gif Hope you guys can work it out and we'll see BOTH of you at the Un-IV!! clap.gif

"Those whom the gods would destroy, they first make miss numerous Un-Rallies!" eek.gif

AdventurePoser
For those who need the dates of Unrally '05 for vacation planning they are as follows: June 7th through June 9th.

Dang. Jennifer and I will still be in school...maybe it's for the best. I did see "Deliverance."

Steve in So Cal

I'm in! I just finished a trip to Maine and rode some of the beautiful W.VA and VA country byways on the way up. These are perfect motorcycle roads. I'm curious to see how many of the Californians will make this trip.

Archived