IGNORED

Identify rubber thing

Col

It's a cap for the brake fluid filler check valve on the front brake circuit. Follow the front brake line from the master cylinder to the banjo bolts at the fluid manifold by the steering neck. One of the banjos is distinctly different. That's where the cap goes. It's not a mission critical part, so you don't have to worry too much; my RT lost its cap in the showroom. Hope this helps.

It's a cap for the brake fluid filler check valve on the front brake circuit. Follow the front brake line from the master cylinder to the banjo bolts at the fluid manifold by the steering neck. One of the banjos is distinctly different. That's where the cap goes. It's not a mission critical part, so you don't have to worry too much; my RT lost its cap in the showroom. Hope this helps.

Thank you! Wonder why it fell off?

Col

Thank you! Wonder why it fell off?

Col

Col

I had the same problem, found it on the garage floor after working on the bike, had me stumped at first then found the spot.

Ian thumbsup.gif

Archived