IGNORED

Bead breaker????

Whip

I suppose you could take your side stand off the bike and put it in your saddle bag but, really, what's the point? tongue.gifcrazy.giflmao.gif

lurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

You ever try to use your side stand with the wheel off the bike..

dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

I suppose you could take your side stand off the bike and put it in your saddle bag but, really, what's the point? tongue.gifcrazy.giflmao.gif

lurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

You ever try to use your side stand with the wheel off the bike..

dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

%*(^%, where's the delete key!!!! Quick, don't let Danny see this!!!

dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Is this for the dirt bike?

I had good luck with my DRZ just standing on the tire to break the bead. I could see using (someone else's) side stand if you needed more focused pressure.

Hey Russell

It's for the KTM. The tire is a 150 x 70 x 17.....not like a regular dirt bike. I tried jumping up and down on it. No good. I have a bead breaker with my No-Mar, but no chance on the road.

Aerostich has some little toy???????

Anything else????

Whip

Is this for the dirt bike?

I had good luck with my DRZ just standing on the tire to break the bead.

Yes, but you not everyone has big feet like you and I do.

BK.jpg

grin.gif

Sooooooooo....nobody on the board has ever used any of these things????????????????????
Well they're all kind of expensive and we're all kind of cheap, and usually a c-clamp works just fine. Not sure what caused your difficulty...
Joe Frickin' Friday
Aerostich has some little toy???????

I made an exact copy of their toy back in '01. Breaks down into pieces that will fit in your saddlebags.

I use my own Mojostand these days, so my Aerostich replica bead breaker is now gathering dust on a shelf. PM me if you want to buy it.

Whip,

I can't believe nobody has posted this thing yet, but this is what I used for years before I got my mojo stand. It works fairly well and can fit in my R1100RT sidecase.

3551_1a.jpg

Shawn

*edit* Hey Mitch... JINX! You owe me a coke! (Diet please)

Archived