IGNORED

Cool Sale in So Cal

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

Check this out if you live within riding distance of Brown BMW in Pomona. I was there on Saturday and saw that they have a great selection of riding apparel on sale, at prices up to 20% off.

There is some seriously cool stuff. I mention it only because riding gear is pricey, and they have some pretty significant deals going on.

I am not an employee of Brown BMW, but I probably should be one for all the money I’ve spent there over the years. So all the usual DB disclaimers apply!

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

You forgot to mention that you got married there! I would think that might indicate a certain degree of bias! grin.gif

So, how'd Fernando put you up to this?

You forgot to mention that you got married there! I would think that might indicate a certain degree of bias! grin.gif

Actually, we just had our 45th Anniversary Open House on Saturday, 9/15. Steve, as he often does, volunteered to be our Demo Ride Leader throughout the day, hustling the skilled and the not so, as they wound their way around a 20-mile demo loop aboard a broad scope of BMW's.

As such, Steve was in and out of the dealership all day and I am pretty sure he saw the signs we'd put up all over the inside of the store indicating that our BMW Riding Gear was up to 20% Off. And, of course, as a school principal, I'm pretty sure Steve can read. grin.gif

Anyway, if you're looking for something BMW to wear, come on by. I'll explain the technology behind the clothing, fabrics and protection, and I'll fit you personally (except from 9/26 thru 10/1 when I'll be in Torrey).

Hope to see you there.

Oh, and you should see what we've got planned for Tire Prices for the entire month of October.

Sounds like a good excuse to get out and ride some more smile.gif -- I'll have to come by and introduce myself. I have only been to two BMW dealerships in all of SoCal, Malcom Smith, and some dealership in Orange?? Dont know which one, but they had Held gloves which was what I was shopping for at the time.

JT

AdventurePoser

You should see my tatto...

Steve in So Cal

Archived