IGNORED

Some more UNpics

Bill_Walker

Richard is a apparently a style leader (and I'm not posting the name of the model):

IMG_0566.jpg

Jamie (KMG-365) and Steve (BereIsland) with Sylva (Berkley) in the background, at the Greenbrier cabin:

IMG_0567.jpg

Craig (TyTass) and his SO, Terri, also at Greenbrier:

IMG_0568.jpg

Andy (Handy Andy) at Greenbrier. Check out that shirt!

IMG_0569.jpg

My (David Baker's) bike getting its tire pumped up after repairing the nail hole.

IMG_0570.jpg

Best possible flat tire! Killer noticed the nail Wednesday evening before dinner while the bike was already in the parking lot, and I fixed it (with a lot of help from Sheepherder and his brother, thanks!) on Thursday morning. It held all the way to Nashville.

Jamie (KMG-365) and Steve (BereIsland) with Sylva (Berkley) in the background, at the Greenbrier cabin:

IMG_0567.jpg

Bill, now you'll get Leslie jealous grin.gif

Thanks for the photo

Steve

IMG_0567.jpg

Update: and I've just realized that's Armando in the far background, sitting (sorry, Armando, I've forgotten your screen name).

Update: and I've just realized that's Armando in the far background, sitting (sorry, Armando, I've forgotten your screen name).

That would be...<drum-roll please>

Armando!

Armando!

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Armando!

Aha! A fellow member of the truth-in-labeling brigade! (Some might call us unimaginative. They would be wrong. Not that I can think of any argument to justify that...)

Armando!

Aha! A fellow member of the truth-in-labeling brigade! (Some might call us unimaginative. They would be wrong. Not that I can think of any argument to justify that...)

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif Always go with what you know! lmao.giflmao.gif

Archived