IGNORED

LEFTOVER T-SHIRTS: What's available. How to get one (maybe).

EffBee

I needed about 160 T-shirts in order to break even. I got orders for 152. I went ahead and ordered 160 and have now finished folding and bagging them. So I have 8 leftovers (2-Large and 6-XL's). I also want to hold back three shirts as gifts for the Gunnison VIP's who may come out for the opening ceremonies, but I don't know their sizes. Until they get theirs, we won't know what sizes we have left.

Therefore, I have 5 extra T-shirts. The cost is $14 ($12 to me and $2 to Luky who put up the money to have the reflective stickers done). Each T-shirt comes with a sticker. No ifs, ands or buts.

Anyway, the first five people who show up at the 6AM Monday Registration Table and want one of the leftovers, they're yours for $14. We'll write your name down and after the opening ceremonies you get your choice of whatever sizes are available. I'm positive there will be at least three XL's, but I don't know about the Larges. We'll take your money when you get your shirt.

Please bring correct change.

Thank you.

P.S. Luky will have about 40 extra stickers. He needs to sell those to break even, too. Your cooperation is appreciated.

I can always find a place to stick a few extra stickers. Luky is not going to have to worry about breaking even.....we'll all take care of that, I'm sure.

As for the shirts...I'm an early riser wink.gif

Archived