IGNORED

Unrally '05 - TOTW Updated 9/6/04

Spike

Cool! Is that anywhere near Lima OH? Cuz I hear they've got some awesome riding in those parts. thumbsup.gif

Nope, no where near Lima.

Is that a one lane road or did someone forget to stripe it? grin.gif

Lines ? Your a funny guy. Lines are going to be optional at Un '05.

-- Spike

Paul_Burkett

Hey Spike, you might not know this, but I am reeeeealy good at supplying maps. If you need detailed maps, I'll get them for you. But, I will need you to tell me exactly which area. Just between you and me that is. Wink wink.

ShovelStrokeEd

OOOOOOO! Rolley coaster roads. Eddie like.

Spike, you are truly evil.

David, that's just plain mean. There is a vast silent, well maybe not so silent when you consider the Krooser set, majority who enjoy seeing how fast they can get around turns without leaning. They need a place to go while we are enjoying roads like Spike showed.

Ed

All I'll say is that third gear and up is optional...

Oh man, this is gonna be good. (I'm guessing Hampshire County, West Virginia.)

I can wait on the location - it's the dates I want!!! Need to work the dates now otherwise might miss out just like I did this year.

I've told Sun-joo that no matter where in the U.S. - were going. (as long as I can lock in the dates)

Sooooo, hint, hint - PLEASE pick some dates! thumbsup.gif

I can wait on the location - it's the dates I want!!! Need to work the dates now otherwise might miss out just like I did this year.

I've told Sun-joo that no matter where in the U.S. - were going. (as long as I can lock in the dates)

Sooooo, hint, hint - PLEASE pick some dates! thumbsup.gif

Actually the dates have already been quazi picked. I just have to confirm a few things before I can let you all know when it will be.

We could go about pulling the info from you in two ways.

Friendly grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif or Nasty eek.gifeek.gif PLEEEEAAASE tell us all. I really like it all to remain friendly you know thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif So cough it up bud, and we all be friends forever grin.gifgrin.gif

The rally in Cody was GREAT thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif and I sure the 05 rally will be too clap.gifclap.gif

The rally in Cody was GREAT thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif and I sure the 05 rally will be too clap.gifclap.gif

I really hope so, cuz Cody will be a tough act to follow. If it's a flop, you all can just blame it on me. smile.gif

--patti

...If it's a flop, you all can just blame it on me. smile.gif ...

OK *snicker* dopeslap.gif

Easy there fella, this is the rest of your life your $crewin' around with! Cut the lady some slack! You know the Green Dot guys are gonna take it to ya anyway!

HEY!!

I know that road wink.gif

Your secret is safe with me Spike grin.gif

There is no way you know that road Jim. You get around, but not even you get around that much eek.gif

Don't keep it a secret for too long.....I'd like to make one of these events someday (for cryin' out loud) and I have a better chance the sooner I know the dates/location.

iOWA...aAHwUH...Dat's it...I know clap.gifI know clap.gif pick me - pick me ---

It's Interstate 80 near the Iowa City exit --- bncry.gifno, no there aren't any guardrails there bncry.gif -- no, now wait a minute -- I got it...les'see -- umm -- Highway 34 west of Chariton, Iowa. thumbsup.gifRight?? am I right??? thumbsup.gif

Oh...Oh, Really..?!!! bncry.gifeek.gif

Well hec, guess I don'no...aw well.!!

C'mon Spike-Man - - let us in on it, brutha..!! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

HEY!!

There is no way you know that road Jim. You get around, but not even you get around that much eek.gif

Wow cool.gif Sounds like a challenge to me...

Guess I should post a picture of the rest of the road with a few more landmarks wink.gif

HEY!!

Wow cool.gif Sounds like a challenge to me...

Guess I should post a picture of the rest of the road with a few more landmarks wink.gif

Game on. Im waiting ...

Yep, I know that road. It's the one that goes through Dune Acres, Indiana. No, wait a minute, it could be the driveway leading up to David Baker's house. Oh, I've got it...it's Jake's back yard. Yep, that's it.

Hey MattS, Don, doesn't that look like any one of a number of roads in Sussex County? See that little thingy on the leftside of the road....looks like trash to me, it must be Joizee......the Un is coming to Joizee? Tell me it ain't so!

Am I close Spike, up around this way perhaps ???

Oh, I've got it...it's Jake's back yard. Yep, that's it.

Jake's back yard? Jake and Florida would LOVE to have a road like that! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Oh, I've got it...it's Jake's back yard. Yep, that's it.

Jake's back yard? Jake and Florida would LOVE to have a road like that! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Now thats the funniest thing Ive read all day.

Yep, I know that road. It's the one that goes through Dune Acres, Indiana. No, wait a minute, it could be the driveway leading up to David Baker's house. Oh, I've got it...it's Jake's back yard. Yep, that's it.

Nah... Kathy described the entry to the parking garage at her condo in downtown Chicago, and I KNOW that's what in the picture. grin.gif

...it must be Joizee

Sorry, Laura, no UnRally ever has or ever will be held in a "blue state," which sadly ours is one. Colorado, Wyoming, Arkansas and <blank> ... New Hampshire perhaps, but certainly not New York, New Jersey or New Mexico.

Tease(s) of the Week - 9/6/04

20040904_121.jpg

And no, we havent forgotten about you GS types either ....

20040904_099.jpg

-- Spike & Patti

-- Spike & Patti

Nope, we definately didn't forget the GS's. My poor 'roo (Subaru Baja) is filthy!

*evil grin*

--patti

-- Spike & Patti

Nope, we definately didn't forget the GS's. My poor 'roo (Subaru Baja) is filthy!

*evil grin*

--patti

Patti, you have a GS - Did you test ride the trails you are picking? wink.gif

*evil grin on my face*

-- Spike & Patti

*evil grin*

--patti

Patti, you have a GS - Did you test ride the trails you are picking? wink.gif

*evil grin on my face*

I didn't because we didn't take the bikes... I'm also not that brave. But Spike can't wait to!

Huh? What's this "winter" thing of which you speak?

Now, now - you know full well what winter is. I've been to the bay many times in the winter - rainy, cold, windy. Now on the other hand, winter in Southern Arizona is 70's and sunny - some call it Riding Season!! clap.gifthumbsup.gifclap.gif

I'm pretty sure I've ridden that road recently, and if that's where I'm thinking it is, it'll be awesome!

Now if I can avoid the gendarmerie this time... dopeslap.gif

Archived