IGNORED

Possible last minute arrival?

Jerry_75_Guy

I don't know if this will work out, but a small window of opportunity may have opened for me and I might be able to ride down tomorrow, arriving late afternoon. Is it still worth trying at this late date?, are there still hotel rooms available? Am I 'out of luck' for the group meals? I haven't been able to make it to any of the BMWST rallies before; I'm not sure what to expect. tongue.gif

Don't know about the meal, but i think i saw a thread about someone having a bunk open in one of the cabins. Anyway,I'm sure if there isn't something available at the rally site you could find something close by.

Thanks guys!

Long story; today was a wash but I'm now hoping for an 0' dark thirty departure tomorrow, and arrive before noon Wed. I hope, barring further complications, to be 'better late than never'.

Couple of questions; is there 'anyone' I should check in with at that time of day after I arrive given that most folks will have already shown up in a timely manner (just the registration desk over at the grounds I guess??)?, or will they all be out riding like they should on such a nice day?

Secondly, I'll call around on my own a little more, but are there any suggestions on a reasonbly inexpensive hotel nearby? The Quality Inn folks quoted +$90/night for just little ol' me; I'm afraid that's a little 'salty' given my thin wallet tongue.gif (I'll also call the Comfort Inn up the road mentioned in other posts)

Archived