IGNORED

UN- T-shirts

jbr7t

I thought I had seen a thread at one point with a picture of the t-shirt design...is that correct? Or do I have to wait another "WHOLE" day to see it!?!

2 big boxes of shirts are in route via FedEx. The labor day holiday has caused a delay of course. So shirts may be there on the 5th. I hope they get there on the 4th as estimated!!!

I do have a photo of the actual shirts I made but wouldn't you just rather wait in suspense?

You can play the track game with me. Here are the FedEx #s

http://www.fedex.com/us/pckgenvlp/track/index.html

2 big boxes of shirts are in route via FedEx. The labor day holiday has caused a delay of course. So shirts may be there on the 5th. I hope they get there on the 4th as estimated!!!

I do have a photo of the actual shirts I made but wouldn't you just rather wait in suspense?

You can play the track game with me. Here are the FedEx #s

http://www.fedex.com/us/pckgenvlp/track/index.html

Suspense...ok... I can do it...I'm gonna be strong!! thumbsup.gif

SHIRTS HAVE MADE IT!clap.gif

Delivered

Sep 4, 2007 9:34 AM

Fayetteville, WV clap.gif

Have fun everyone thumbsup.gif

so... Read jamie's post on my iPhone, looked up, saw the fedex truck in the parking lot, and said, hey, they're already off the truck! Needless to say, theyre here and gorgeous. We'll pass them out tonight. Thanks tony! clap.gif

Waiting for the plane at Dulles airport with my biker gear still on, I got talking to a woman flying to California, what bike have you got she says, here I said just look at my shirt.

Great T Shirts thanks for the hard work you put in.

Steve

Here is the shirt (Sam you asked so here you go!)

I had a blast making them for the UN. I am very happy to see them get distributed all over the US and abroad!

Shirts are a big part of what I do in my business and it's that much more fun when it's for something I like.

Thanks again everyone for the compliments.

UNSHIRT.jpg

Here is the shirt (Sam you asked so here you go!)

I had a blast making them for the UN. I am very happy to see them get distributed all over the US and abroad!

Shirts are a big part of what I do in my business and it's that much more fun when it's for something I like.

Thanks again everyone for the compliments.

UNSHIRT.jpg

Beuatiful work Tony!!!

How about this? I wasn't there, I didn't do it, I still want the T-shirt.

Got any leftovers us no-show types could get?

Archived