IGNORED

The UN unRALLY

kcscout

Okay... ENOUGH already!!!! I am sooooooo jealous reading about how much fun everyone's having and planning to have - I can't TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!

So, I'm starting an UN unRALLY thread/rant for those of us who are living vicariously by reading about everyone else's travels.

For those of you who are on the road or soon to be - please:

Think of us as we sit behind our desks and sneak in visits at this Web site to follow and enjoy your travels.

Think of us as we stay home and cut the grass.

Think of us as we battle our daily commutes.

Think of us as we endure our cubicle he**s.

Think of us as we sit through yet another non-essential, essential meeting to discuss how to build synergy between customer and product.

Think of us as we watch the squirrels out our windows to see if they are merry.

Think of us as we fill out our TPS reports.

Think of us as our managers chastise us for not doing whatever it is they thought they told us to do but really didn't.

Think of us as we eat our TV dinners under the glow of a single bulb while you bask in the company of each other.

Think of us as we stare at our rides parked in the garage while you motor down the open highway.

Think of us as we stare at our rides parked wherever while you enjoy the view of the rides of friends and strangers from across the land.

Think of us as we sit in our air conditioned homes while you enjoy the warmth of August and September reflecting off the asphalt.

Think of us as we struggle with 5th grade math brought home in a backpack full of wadded paper and notes about the next PTA fund raiser.

<deep breath>

<pause>

<sip>

<sigh>

I'm back.

Have a great trip all. Wish I was there. Have fun. Ride safe - both ways. Take pictures.

All the best. wave.gif

as we fill out our TPS reports.
Don't forget the cover! grin.giflmao.gif

We'll be thinking of you as we carve yet another perfect line through yet another of the 100's of wonderful curves and byways.

Not really, but it's a nice sentiment to post on the Internet, no?

Cheers Sam!

Think of us as we watch the squirrels out our windows to see if they are merry.

You have windows eek.gif......they must think your special lmao.gif

While your at it, take spin by storage room B and tell Milton we said Hi wave.gif. And pick up my stapler while your there.......that guy is some sort of weird clepto.

On a lighter note.......I'll take all of your concerns into account, and forget them as soon as I find my first back road heading south. Have a nice week in the office...... thumbsup.gif

Hmmmm ... uhhh .... hmmmm ... yeaaaaah ... hmmm, Sam. I'm gonna need you to like ... hmmm ... go ahead and come in this weekend, yeeeah. And did you get the memo? We've switched the cover on those TPS reports. Ken's got his ... hmmm ... yeeah.

Oh man, this is just so sad, I don't know where to start. bncry.gif

But I'll give it some thought today. Right now I've got to go grab a cup of coffee and pack the bike, 'cause the Pied Piper Tour is leaving in less than an hour to head to Bentonville, AR! clap.gifclap.gif

I just got some route suggestions from Brad ("tobyzusa", thanks Dude! smile.gif ) and I've got to go program my GPS. Let's see:

From Highland Village, TX going W on 407 to 35N.

N on 35 to [sanger] Go W on 455

455 to 377N which is also 455 E

Go about a mile and 455 goes E again towards [Anna].

Nice twisties, but look for uneven pavement and occasional crap in the corners.

Go North on 75 turns into 69. Go right just b4 [Atoka Ok], turn east on 3 towards [Antlers].

Take 271 towards [Clayton]. Continue to [Tuskahoma] continue to Talahina go right - east on 1 (the good stuff) to 88 towards [Mena].

Eat at Queen Wilhemena Lodge and then just plug in Bentonville, AR . . .

. . . should be about 400+ miles on the day and Emerson should have the grill fired up tonight! clap.gif

Sorry you can't be here with us, but Torrey awaits you! thumbsup.gifwave.gif

Archived