IGNORED

a techlusion kind of question

JamesW

What would be the result if one were to disconnect the OX sensor from the techlusion model 1032 leaving the other connector connected to the cable that leads to the computer? Would this not create a smoother running motor and would the Motronic miss the OX sensor? Techlusion sells a model 1031 that does eliminate the OX sensor. I have an 04RT and, god help me, I just can't seem to leave well enough alone. tongue.gif

What would be the result if one were to disconnect the OX sensor from the techlusion model 1032 leaving the other connector connected to the cable that leads to the computer? Would this not create a smoother running motor and would the Motronic miss the OX sensor? Techlusion sells a model 1031 that does eliminate the OX sensor. I have an 04RT and, god help me, I just can't seem to leave well enough alone. tongue.gif

James, the result is: you wouldn’t be happy with the tuning options.. If you want a 1031 buy a 1031..

Basically on the 1032- IF you disconnect the 02 sensor that will keep the system from going into closed loop.. The CRUISE pot on the 1032 only works in closed loop so you would lose that channel..

What does that leave you you ask? Basically it leaves you a 1031 without the RPM pot to set the crossover points..

With no operational 02 you can set the green pot for across the board fuel,, set the yellow pot for tip in & throttle up & set the red pot for above 4500 RPM fueling control but other than the 4500 red pot cut in you have no way to attenuate the green pot for light throttle cruise..

If you want to remove the 02 then go with a1031..

If you really wnat to tune your a** off get a Power Commander as that will allow you to play forever & a day..

Twisty

Archived