IGNORED

First Day w/ new mistress

BruceWA

Well today was closing the deal day. Took delivery of my (new to me) 06 K1200GT clap.gif. Since I'm working nights I will have to wait to actually enjoy it dopeslap.gif. Put a whopping 12 miles on it today eek.gif, to get to work this PM. Can't wait to go home Thursday PM and enjoy the 180 mile trip. grin.gif

wrestleantares

If a motorcycle is your mistress, I hate to break it to you...

your not doing something right

Congrats on the new ride. clap.gif

Am I missing out on something?? smirk.gif

Am I missing out on something?? smirk.gif

No....you are just substituting one level of excitement for another... tongue.gif

At least when you get through riding your motorcycle, it doesn't want cuddle and talk about "where is this relationship going?" and then later file a restraining order.

Don't ask me how I know.

I think the most important thing to remember is that when he buys this mistress an expensive dinner (ie HIGH OCTANE)...she's guaranteed to put out! thumbsup.gif

I think the most important thing to remember is that when he buys this mistress an expensive dinner (ie HIGH OCTANE)...she's guaranteed to put out! thumbsup.gif

This mistress won't care if you swap with a friend and ride his mistress. thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The lttle woman and I are leaving for a two week trip, not sure where we are going. She'll be on her R1200C and I'l be smiling the entire trip on my GT.

Perhaps Beartooth & Chief Joe Hwys? Hells Canyon? Washington, Oregon & California caosts? Want to avoid the fires in western Montana & Idaho, so we have ruled out Glacier this year.

Hope to take lots of pictures.

Will post a ride report when we return.

Welcome to the club! thumbsup.gif You're gonna have a blast.

My wife used to call my previous RT "the other woman" because I spent so much time with it between riding, doing my own service or cleaning it. When I got my Kbike she never called it the other woman since I couldn't do service on it and she was always riding with me on it. Does this mean I'm having a 3 some with my wife and the Kbike?

My wife still calls my F800ST, the other women, even after a 3 some.. blush.gif

You should see the cat fights in my garage all because of my my pretty metallic blue eyed girl.. thumbsup.gif

913466-Haker-F800ST-small.JPG.bdbc78602c391de4736157db2616f90a.JPG

Archived