IGNORED

Lack of Ride Tale Post.....Withdrawl

HappyMan

I need to let it out. I've been out of town for almost 13 days now and I'm having withdrawl!!! I ride one of my bikes almost every day. I think I'm going to go insane!!! crazy.gif Then reading all the ride tails hasn't helped one bit to keep away the DTs. lmao.gif I'm starting to see Pink Motorcycles......

I don't like pink motorcycles! I want to go for a ride sooooooooo badly. I'm at a major stomping ground for people riding to Sturgis so I'm constantly reminded of my bikes. Tomorrow I go home! grin.gif

Nearly a year ago, in October, I had bladder/prostate surgery. I rode home from the initial diagnosis with a catheter in me connected to a foley bag strapped to my leg. After the surgery I wasn't permitted to ride my bike for six weeks. That's six weeks of the most beautiful fall foliage I'd ever seen, passing me behind as I had to have others drive me around in their meat wagons. The pain of not being on my bike riding the mountains and getting those great fall photos was worse than the pain of the recovery from surgery. I ride every day, 365, whether it's to work, grocery shopping or play. I've been doing so now for 27 years. When I die I pray my bike is under me and that I'm buried on top.

Archived