IGNORED

My first R1200RT

Switz

Stopped by the dealer today and traded a piece of paper with lots of numbers for his last silver 2007 R1200RT. He will store it until all the necessary parts arrive to "complete" the ride. Mostly lighting, an engine guard, RAM mounts, the small stuff along with the large tour bag. A hitch will show up in ???

Looking forward to the experience. clap.gif

Congratulations! I did the same thing myself about two months ago, and I am loving it.

He will store it until all the necessary parts arrive to "complete" the ride. Mostly lighting, an engine guard, RAM mounts, the small stuff along with the large tour bag. A hitch will show up in ???

Such patience! I would have ridden it 'till the farkles came in.

He will store it until all the necessary parts arrive to "complete" the ride.

How/where do find the strength to "wait" for the parts to be installed before picking it up.

This is a concept I do not comprehend. grin.gif

Congrats by the way. thumbsup.gif

How/where do find the strength to "wait" for the parts to be installed before picking it up.

This is a concept I do not comprehend. grin.gif

Congrats by the way. thumbsup.gif

+1. I would have to ride it immediately.

Get it and put 600 miles on it.

Then farkellatte it.

Should be cheaper and easier since they have to get into it for the 600 mile service.

Just my .02 cool.gif

Enjoy.

Get it and put 600 miles on it.

Then farkellatte it.

Should be cheaper and easier since they have to get into it for the 600 mile service.

Just my .02 cool.gif

Enjoy.

+1

600 miles should only take 2 or 3 days at most. thumbsup.gif

I should have added that the wife is okay with the new bike as long as at least one and preferrably two depart. I also have to make room for the new bike.

Short straws have been handed to the Fatboy and perhaps the R1150R cool.gif

I should have added that the wife is okay with the new bike as long as at least one and preferrably two depart. I also have to make room for the new bike.

Short straws have been handed to the Fatboy and perhaps the R1150R cool.gif

Just tell your wife that she is more valuable to you than all of your motorcycles-in fact, even if you bought another one or two bikes--they all wouldn't compare to her glory. If she doesn't smile, give you a big kiss and tell you to keep all those bikes, then give her a "short straw." lmao.gif

Masochistic. Just simply masochistic....and the salesguy is participating in all of this, so he is sadistic. What the heck is going on here? Get the bike and ride, ride, ride...take a break to farkle-ize and ride, ride, ride.

Congratulations on the bike. I am not too sure what to say about the "will power."

Archived