IGNORED

PARRIOTT & KERN go head-to-head on matching race bikes!

Deans BMW

Just copied this from an E Mail just recieved from SJBMW.

SJBMWRACINGlogo2.jpg

Attention Race Fans!

You are invited to ride with us to the motorcycle races at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, on Sunday, Aug 19th. We will have 2 bikes entered in the AFM races and you won't want to miss our riders Brian Parriott (BP46) and Nate Kern (N8) as they race head to head on matching SJBMW Racing R1200S's (of course there will be other riders on the track) but you can bet they will be focused on beating each other as they are usually teammates.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

By TJ

OK all you Nate (N8) Kern fans - it was just announced that N8 will be riding one of our SJBMW Racing bikes at the AFM Races at Infineon on Aug 17, 18 & 19. This is a rare opportunity to see the CCS/ASRA Champion, as he races mostly on the East Coast. This is not an endurance race, so Brian and N8 will be racing against each other……. Both on SJBMW bikes of course – this is going to be very cool! We will have a shop ride to the track on Sunday the 19th. If you have never seen these two in heads up racing, you are in for a real treat

3bikes46front.jpg

3bikes46.jpg

3bikes46back.jpg

Who's on the third one? Because THAT would be impressive if he/she were competative. Will all 3 be #46? tongue.gif

Seriously though, that would be a GREAT race to watch.

Jim VonBaden

nate-in-a-turn2.jpg

GO NATE!!!!

Nate is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, and one hell of a racer! If you ever get a chance to spend some time with him, do not pass it up!

His stories and riding are the stuff of legends!

P1120950.jpg

I took this picture of Nate and Steve Anderson of Morton's BMW at my table at the party.

He was the Keynote speaker at our local club holiday party last year, and has been a friend for a while now.

Jim cool.gif

Archived