IGNORED

50 deg. F

DaveRT

It was 50 deg. F. when I left for work today. Will be in the 80s when I get to go home. Had to use the heated grips. Al Gore is full of it.

The heat index is over 105 here... and has been all week. Some would say MR. Gore is right on... but I agree with you, he's full of it.

Last week it was only 65 when I started out early in the morining and the heated grips and seat allowed my to still wear my mesh textile jacket and summer gloves but still be comfortable.

It was 50 deg. F. when I left for work today. Will be in the 80s when I get to go home. Had to use the heated grips. Al Gore is full of it.

Do you mean to say that it gets colder at night? Interesting observation. grin.gif

Uh, might want to check the definition of the words "weather" and "climate".

Spoiler: They are two different things.

--

Mikko

Uh, might want to check the definition of the words "weather" and "climate".

Spoiler: They are two different things.

--

Mikko

Ha!!!!!

Even Dubya has been forced to acknowledge that something is wrong.

Home now. 82 deg. F. Note to self (turn off heated grips for ride home). dopeslap.gif

Archived