IGNORED

Lucky Me? A new BMW dealership opened 6 blocks from my home

shatzbot10

I brought my 1200RT in for its 18k. In the showroom was a similar bike, but suited with a Corbin "Smuggler" compartment. Instant desire! Big bucks! Had to have! At 66 y/o "retirement" is a fading goal.

"Once your 'there', there isn't any 'there' there."

cool.gif

wave.gifshatzbot10.You must live by Beechnut and Beltway 8.I was there yesterday and look at that bike with the Corbin "Smuggler" compartment on it thumbsup.gifand I was tempting to get it,same color with my RT,but I walked out of there before my walet get any lighter.Big bucks for sure,but looked realy nice on that RT.Maybe down the road after a custom seat,comfort first looks later. smile.gif

Yeah. I thought I got burned by the outfit that sold me the '05 bike, which was only 3 miles from my house. They lost the BMW franchise several weeks after my purchase. Only two others in town (Woodlands & Pasadena) about 38 miles away. I had the 12k maintenance performed at the Woodlands and was quite pleased with their professionalism; ergo, very glad about their recent proximity.

FYI: Their phone = 281 466-1234

Bought my bike from them and have used them for service..They are a top notch first class dealer. I have a dealer close to me but I happily ride 200 miles one way to do business with them.. thumbsup.gif

Archived