IGNORED

TOO FUNNY!!

flyingreg

Page is dead. EDIT it works now

What was it about, maybe we can google it and read the cached copy.

<insert joke about how even HD forums break down>

russell_bynum
Page is dead.

What was it about, maybe we can google it and read the cached copy.

Page is still up. Try again.

Page is still up. Try again.

I tried w/ FF and Explorer repeatedly and it didn't but you are right, it is working now.

Just a big troll.

Paul Mihalka

Not much worse than the customer riding into the dealership complaining that his rear brake is making bad noises after he installed new brake pads on his K75. - He installed the brake pads with the metal backing plate toward the brake disk! grin.gif By the way, this is a real story!

Quoting from one of their "Outstanding HDF Members" and a bona fide $$Contributor$$:

"Crescent wrenches are junk. . . A hammer is a much more diverse tool. . ."

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

M-u-s-t r-e-s-i-s-t. M-u-s-t n-o-t g-e-n-e-r-a-l-i-z-e.

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Please, someone help me up off the floor.

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

OK. I think I'm over it. Look, everybody has their learning curve and we shouldn't judge someone just because they're not where we. . .

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Ok... he JB welds the drain plug. Tries to loosen the weld with a propane torch (yeah, GREAT idea on the oil pan) and then wonders if it's going to be covered under warranty.

Someone's missing a chromosome.

Way too funny!!! It has to be a joke. I don't even know where the drain plug is, but I know not to put JB Weld on it lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

The funniest thing was how many people took the OP seriously when the description in his avatar says "banned troll".

Joe Frickin' Friday

It's a lovely troll.

First, you need to have a guy (the neighbor) who has heard of JB-weld, and used it, but doesn't realize it's unsuitable for use on threads and axles.

Then you need a guy (the troll) who lives right next to him, and buys the stuff and uses it without reading the directions.

Then you need oil drain hole threads cleaned up spotlessly enough for the JB-Weld to stick. Even after an hour of draining, I've never seen a drain hole stop dripping long enough to be able to clean it that thoroughly. Likewise with the axle and the axle holes.

What are the odds of having all three of those things at the same time? There are guys out there dumb enough to be the neighbor, and guys out there dumb enough to be the troll. But one of each, living right next door to each other?

And then there's the presentation. An innocent complaint about a stuck drainplug generates mucho guffaws, and then is followed up by the tack-on zinger of the JB-Welded axles.

It's all a piece of nice creative writing.

A couple of French fries short of a Happy Meal.........

Start a thread here with someone JB welding the oil filter to stop the leak,

h clap.gifdopeslap.gif

A couple of French fries short of a Happy Meal.........

Start a thread here with someone JB welding the oil filter to stop the leak,

h clap.gifdopeslap.gif

JBWeld does do a good job of repairing failed splines! tongue.gif

That's one funny thread.

I especially like the guy who mocks the troll's posts with this:

"I accidentally spilled some JB weld on my seat cover before I went riding tonight and now I'm stuck to my seat. I told my wife to hit me in the head with a crescent wrench and then set the bike on fire with me on it. I hope this works."

Agent_Orange

Engine Oil Bypass Kit

larger image $49.95

Shipping Weight: 6 lbs

3 Units in Stock

Add to Cart:

Modern synthetic oil is very expensive - so why run the risk of getting it dirty by running it through your motor block? KaleCoAuto bypass kit comes with everything you need to run the oil around your motor block where it will do more good. Oil runs cooler, and as a result, there may be horsepower gains!

dopeslap.giflmao.giflmao.gif

It's all a piece of nice creative writing.
AAH, come on Mitch, stop being so ANALytical and have a good laugh. It's funny. Besides, Paul said it's true, and he's never wrong. grin.gif

Archived