IGNORED

Good Afternoon

Motorcop4125

Motorcop4125

Good Afternoon all. I just joined this post having recently gotten back into riding. I was out of the loop after a serious car wreck a couple years ago. After several surgeries, my other half gave me permission to shop for a wheel again. I just picked up a '05 R1200RT and am in love with it. I hope I find this forum interesting and informative. I am a retired New York State Police motor officer and was a motor instructor for a short period. Thanks - Have a good afternoon.

Welcome John,

I think you'll satisfied on both counts with this forum. There's lots of great people and plenty of useful information. You'll probably find some members of the board right up in your neck of the woods too. thumbsup.gif

Welcome John,

My 05 RT is the finest bike I've ever owned.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do. You know the

UNRally is in Sept. thumbsup.gif

Welcome John,

Nice first post, all that was missing was pictures grin.gif

I am sure you are going to love the bike and we hope you will enjoy our community.

Andy thumbsup.gif

Hi John and welcome to the board. I have an 05 RT also and so far I am loving it. Never thought I would say that about a twin but it's true it's true. There are a bunch of great folks here so hang out and let us get to know you.

Motorcop4125

Wow! A very active forum - that's good to see - thanks for the welcome. I live right outside of Cooperstown NY and have hooks for tickets for the Hall of Fame if anyone is ever passing through. And I've got a pretty well equipped garage for repairs or storage if ever needed. Stay safe - and rememer: Look Down, Go Down.

Hi John and welcome!

I just joined this group also. I think you'll find a great bunch of folks here. Helpful and very friendly.

(Just don't get anyone started talking about oils.)

Cheers!

paul

Archived