IGNORED

I'm in love.............

JerryMather

JerryMather

..... with Brands Hatch and want to do a trackday there as soon as possible before I pass on to the big race track in the sky.

I first started being interested in this place last year while I watched the WSB race and now after watching WSB there again over the weekend, I'm hooked. That track looks like it would be soooooo much fun to ride with a few friends. thumbsup.gif

ericfoerster

before I pass on to the big race track in the sky

Remember, you have been friends with Wurty....that may not be an option lmao.gif

I've got a video from a friend on the Gixxer Board who ran a track day at Brands. I'll try and upload it to my website when I get home. It is an awesome video.

EDIT:

Here is the video...enjoy

I did one 'parade' lap of Brands in about 1977 on my CB400F, it was great even though we weren't allowed to go fast. I'm sure the circuit has changed a lot since then, we used to ride around the outside of the track fence while the races were on (club racing), great way to see a race if it wasn't raining too much. I remember seeing a CB1000X (the 6 cylinder thing) finish 10th in a serious 6 hour endurance there, it was quick down the straights but couldn't corner, however it didn't break like so many of the other bikes.

Archived