IGNORED

Other Dining Choices in Town

Yeeha! Stephen

Yeeha! Stephen

The Canyon Door

103 South Court Street, Fayetteville, WV 25840, 304-574-2001, Fine dining in a casual atmosphere on a menu featuring filet mignon, pork tenderloin, fresh seafood, and gourmet sandwiches

Elliott's Whitewater Bar & Grill

Route 19, Fayetteville, WV 25840, 304-574-3443, Sociable eatery offering American cuisine including wings, salads, burgers and roll-ups. A full beverage selection, satellite televisions, and weekend entertainment are also featured.

Mountain Laurel Restaurant

Laurel Creek Road, Fayetteville, WV 25840, 304-574-3638, Enjoy this cozy atmosphere offering daily chef specials, a full menu, lunch and dinner. Sunday buffet, noon-3 pm. Happy Hour from 5-7 p.m., Monday-Friday

Cathedral Café

Located in an out church on S. Court Street in Fayetteville, this unique treasure has a following of locals and visitors. Once you have eaten here you will surely come back for seconds. Wonderful breakfasts and lunches, espressos, and the best carrot cake around, plus much more. Don't miss this or you will surely be sorry. For more information: call 304-574-0202

Gumbos

Also on S. Court Street, it little place is a delight. Wonderful cajun food, crawfish, alligator tail, gumbo, plus delicious sandwiches and more. Seasonal April through November.

Cowboys

Situate on N. Court Street, offering hometown cooking. Open for lunch and dinner. Wonderful sandwiches, soup, salads, etc.

Dirty Ernies Rib Pit

Located on Keller Avenue, Fayetteville. Casual dining featuring ribs, burgers, sandwiches, fajitas and more. Open seasonally. For more information: www.dirtyernie@ dirtyernies.com or call 304-574-4822

Sedona Grille

Rt 16 just outside of Fayetteville, this unique dining experience featuring seafood, steaks, pastas and more. Also a bar on premises.

Tudors Biscuit World

Located on Rt. 19/Court Street, open early for breakfast for the outdoor enthusiast and open through dinner.

Ginos

Located on S. Court Street, Fayetteville. Pizza, sandwiches and salads.

Pies & Pints

Hands down the best pizza around. This delightful eatery features homemade pizza of all varieties, sandwiches to die for. Casual indoor and outdoor dining. Seasonal April - November. For more information: 304-574-2200

Pizza! Isn't Pizza an Un-Tradition? grin.gif

Gettin' hungry Boys! (and Gals) Yeeha!

Paul Mihalka

Thank you for the list of eateries! As I don't think Fayetteville WV is a place for haute gourmet Michelin star restaurants, I'm considering signing up at Rivermen's for dinner Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. I expect it to be the best place to sit down with many of you guys and gals and see again old friends and meet new ones.

Yeeha! Stephen
I don't think Fayetteville WV is a place for haute gourmet Michelin star restaurants, I'm considering signing up at Rivermen's for dinner Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. I expect it to be the best place...

That's why they call it Gambling, Paul!

Should I put all my $$ on Red or on Black? Hmmmm...

With some of the hints shown on the Dining page (Chili Meatloaf!) you may be right. But choosing Buffet every night...

I'm hedging toward 50/50. Mon/Thu in town and Tue/Wed at Riverman.

I've pretty much decided to Breakfast there for the 3 days. Can't much go wrong with Bacon & Eggs & Country Gravy!

BYOB! (No! Not for breakfast dopeslap.gif Dinner!)

Cathedral Cafe (downtown) is a really great place to eat - good food, good atmosphere, friendly owners and waitstaff, good lattes, fantastic carrot cake (it goes fast!).

I also like Sedona Grill (between Quality Inn and downtown on old 16). Haven't eaten there as often.

I've also heard good things about Dirty Ernie's though I've never eaten there. Have also heard good things about Padrino's (Italian food) in the mall between Oak Hill and Fayetteville.

+1 or should I say +2 to include my SO, Terri. We're White water raftin on Tuesday with the group so we might not make the buffet anyway. Wed group dinner. Gots to ride home Thursday.

Thanks Stephen and Weeble for the recommendations.

Thanks Yeeha! Stephen!

btw,

Mountain Laurel Restaurant

Laurel Creek Road, Fayetteville, WV 25840, 304-574-3638, Enjoy this cozy atmosphere offering daily chef specials, a full menu, lunch and dinner. Sunday buffet, noon-3 pm. Happy Hour from 5-7 p.m., Monday-Friday

this place has gone by the wayside...in its place is Rezan's Restaurant which just opened a month or so ago. 304-574-0848

"casual fine dining – burgers/salads pasta chx seafood to filet mignon"

Sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind, it's Dirty Ernies Rib Pit for me on Thursday night. Thanks for posting some options. thumbsup.gif

Pat

Archived