IGNORED

I just don't get it.

Wyn

I may be old and out of date but I don't get the whole Harley babe thing. A riding buddy and I stopped for a bite at a local funkey kinda restuarent bar type thing and there was a bunch of Harleys there. There were 4 or 5 gals there with short shorts halter tops and high heels. They all got on the backs with their old men and sped off into the sunset. Another surpise was that they were all real purty too. Don't they know that the biker babes on the posters don't actually ride? They just stand by the bikes and get their pictures taken. Don't they get bugs up their shorts?

Will someone explain this thing to me. confused.gif

I once hear a gal that rode sportbikes say (at a table with a bunch of guys) "something special happens at 100mph". We were all speechless.

Gotta love those harmonic frequencies. Maybe that's why my wife wanted an R bike instead of a K bike. I think she heard they are TOO smooth.

No, no, the crashing thing. I felt like saying to them, don't you know it only takes a second to ruin those beautiful gams? Put some freakin clothes on!! I'll look at you when I go to the beach.

While we're at it girls, why do you get embarassed when we guys see you in your underwear and not a thought in a bikini? Always wondered about that. confused.gif

No, no, the crashing thing. I felt like saying to them, don't you know it only takes a second to ruin those beautiful gams? Put some freakin clothes on!! I'll look at you when I go to the beach.

While we're at it girls, why do you get embarassed when we guys see you in your underwear and not a thought in a bikini? Always wondered about that. confused.gif

Some older Harley gals shouldn't wear bikinis. Arrrrrggghhh My eyes..............

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Some older Harley gals shouldn't wear bikinis. Arrrrrggghhh My eyes..............

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

I never see their bikinis! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

You all know I'm an old phart. I see womens underwear all the time in Wally World and other places. Seems that younger women don't mind showing or maybe no one told them they are? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

It's not like us BMW riders don't have our own babes...

132298.jpg132739.jpg

Auch du lieber!

I wonder if they like a man in lederhowsen. (sorry for the spelling) grin.gif

I like the BMW babes!!

And why when I'm introduced to someone am I a biker?

I'm not a biker, I'm a BMW rider. Bikers are bikers.

Perhaps we should insist on being called BMWers?

I remember why I bought my Harley.

Went on a ride with a group of people.

A scantely clab babe got a bee sting on here B00B.

She was so proud of her 3rd nipple

She showed me dopeslap.gif and I went right back to the dealer and bought a 16000 dollar bike.

It was later I realized that a great turning bike far out weighed the occasional Harley booby shows.

Sold the Harley and haven't seen a boob since > tongue.gif

I think it's all the lost youth thing...

Many men buy Harley's because they are expensive and are a yuppie "standard" to show how successful you are but having the disposable income to leave 30K sitting on the garage floor and ride once a week to bike night.

I think that many women go about with these types to either help their man recapture his youth and thus their own or, they're single and looking for that kind of successful man and are willing to degrade themselves by becoming one more piece of swag for him to parade around.

The third option, they just like to do it because they feel sexy and people buy them drinks so they don't have to.

This is a generalization, but it sure seems to work for this area and the biker places I've been to here.

Me, I don't care, I have a Harley in the garage too wink.gif

Les is more

Sold the Harley and haven't seen a boob since >

So, you removed all the mirrors from your house too?

Sorry Wurty, but if you're gonna lob 'em up there like that... lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

GoGo Gadget
No, no, the crashing thing. I felt like saying to them, don't you know it only takes a second to ruin those beautiful gams?

That is simple. They are not going to crash and it is too hot to wear gear. Ask them, they'll tell you.

Sold the Harley and haven't seen a boob since >

So, you removed all the mirrors from your house too?

Sorry Wurty, but if you're gonna lob 'em up there like that... lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Les, he's not THAT fat.

Oh. You meant the other kind of b. . . .

Never mind.

[/pile on Wurty]

It's all just a a fantasy and escape thing. The guys like to put on the leather vest and fantasize they're all bad ass and the women put on a leather bustier and fantasize they're slutty. Come Monday they go back to their mundane lives.

It's all just a a fantasy and escape thing. The guys like to put on the leather vest and fantasize they're all bad ass and the women put on a leather bustier and fantasize they're slutty. Come Monday they go back to their mundane lives.

Hopefully Monday they're not going back to work on crutches

after helping the E nurse scrape the gravel out of their roadrash.

The badass dudes are now rawass dudes with a 30K conversation piece leaking oil all over the garage floor.

Both never to ride again.

That's why "I just don't get it." dopeslap.gif

... with a 30K conversation piece leaking oil all over the garage floor.

You're more likely to see a BMW leaking oil than a current model Harley. lurker.gif

You're more likely to see a BMW leaking oil than a current model Harley. lurker.gif

Tow, I guess? What I meant was after the crash when all that chrome penetrated the engine caseing. bncry.gif

My 04 RT leaked oil from the final drive. My 2 Harleys have never leaked a single drop

My 04 RT leaked oil from the final drive. My 2 Harleys have never leaked a single drop

Here we go again with the Harleys are better than BMW's again. I hope it ends this post soon.

Archived